UNFPA Jobs in Tanzania : Programme Analyst, Family Planning
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: UNFPA
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Tanzania
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
• In collaboration with Government counterparts, Regional office, UN partners, NGOs contributes substantively to the formulation and design of the UNFPA component within the United Nations Development Assistance Plan (UNDAP) programme in line with Government priorities and according to UNFPA programme policies and procedures.
• Ensures quality of programme/project design incorporating lessons learned, newly developed policies and best practices and establishing appropriate execution and monitoring mechanisms and systems.
• Analyzes and reports on programme and project progress in terms of achieving results, using existing monitoring and evaluation tools and introducing new mechanisms and systems; identifies constraints and resource deficiencies and recommends corrective action. Monitors projects expenditures and disbursements to ensure delivery is in line with approved project budgets and to realize targeted delivery levels.
• Expedites and coordinates project implementation establishing collaborative relationships with executing agencies, experts, government counterparts and other UN agencies facilitating timely and efficient delivery of project inputs and addressing training needs of project personnel
Qualifications and Experience
• Master’s degree in Public health, Medicine and/or other related social science field..
Knowledge and Experience:
• At least three years professional experience preferably in programme/project management in Sexual and Reproductive health including Family Planning policy advocacy related agenda in Tanzania.
• Knowledge of the SRHR country context and good understanding of the government systems.
• Familiarity with UN policies will be an added advantage..