Tumaini Savings and Credit Society Ltd Jobs in Tanzania : Senior Accountant
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Tumaini Savings and Credit Society Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Tumaini SACCOS is a member based financial institution registered under COOPERATIVE SOCIETY ACT, with the Main objective of giving loans to members in accordance to Loan Policy. Tumaini SACCOS, based in Arusha, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidate for the following vacant position.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and provide income and expenditure reports both for internal and external use,
• Supervise the proper maintenance of Tumaini SACCOS’ books of accounts and the associated software
• Prepare annual budgets, and annual financial projections
• Ensure adherence to all financial policies and procedures
• Advise SACCOS Manager in making investment decisions
• Maintain subsidiary ledger accounts including staff advances
• Supervise and mentor the Accountant
• Facilitate Audit exercises and inspections, and follow up Audit & Inspections recommendations – Provide guidelines to operational staff in areas of loan portfolio management
• Provide guidelines to statutory compliance issues including tax issues, and other statutory obligations(NSSF,PAYE,WCF,HESLB and SDL) .
• Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the Board of Directors or SACCOS Manager
• CPA Holder Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Taxation and SACCOS Management will be an added advantage
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Mature Christian, committed to Christian values, including integrity and honesty.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability and desire to learn new things.
• Experience with computer packages including Microsoft Office, financial databases or Microfin Trust
How to Apply
Dead line: One month from the date of advertisement Tumaini Saccos Manager, P.O. Box 6070. Arusha Email: recruitment.tumainisaccossGyahoo.com