Traffic Liaison Officer x5 at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
- Company: Traffic Liaison Officer x5
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
Prospective applicants are expected to possess the following qualifications:-
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recogmzed institution or possession of a Diploma with relevant Aviation Related Certifications.
- Must have proven relevant working experience of not less than 3 years in airport operations
- Must be computer literate.
- Background m Air Transport Management and possession of IATA/UFTAA Diploma or equivalent will be an added advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and ensure efficient and effective check in and boarding of passengers in compliance with carriers policy/ procedures and customer expectations;
- Supervise baggage handling and prepare weekly baggage handling report. Liaise with the Ground Handling Agents (GHA) to ensure lost baggage is communicated, traced, and delivered to affected passenger;
- To ensure conformity with all regulatory’ requirements, organization standards and local procedures as well as requirements of customer airlines;
- Effective communication internally and externally to enable effective planning control and reporting;
- To ensure a safe & secure working environment in compliance with relevant legislative/industry requirements;
- Audit, review and report on sen-ice delivery to monitor compliance on Sen’ice level Agreements (SLAS’s) availed to GHA;
- To ensure integrity and accuracy manual and computerized data processing;
- Control of excess baggage collection and remittance;
- Record all flight movements as per company requirement.
All above positions carry’ an attractive remuneration and benefits as per ATCL Salary- Scales and Incentive Scheme.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Five (5) years contract (renewable) upon successful Performance.
Method of Application
Interested applicants must submit a duly signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following: i. A curriculum vitae (CV), Certified copies of all certificates ( including secondary’ school), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA) Two recent passport size photographs Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees; Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
CLOSING DATES: Application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement:-
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED, P.O. BOX 543, DAR ES SALAAM
CLOSING DATES: 03rd October, 2019.