TOTAL Jobs in Tanzania : VIE Project Engineer
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TOTAL
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Within our affiliate in Tanzania, yours tasks
- Conducting all engineering and maintenance operations according to TOTAL TANZANIA Health, Safety, environment and quality standards and norms.
- Make proposals of assets improvement (equipment, lay-out, maintenance etc)
- Undertake investment projects at depots, service stations and consumer sites. Before commissioning of the project a management of change training should be provided.
- Prepare detailed bidding documents or ‘request for proposals’ (RFP) for projects that are being managed by the affiliate directly and not externat consultants.
- Tender evaluations of the above-mentioned type of projects and favourable negotiations prior to commencement
The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide either a furnished accommodation or will grant an accommodation allowance.
Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com
Required Qualifications : Master degree – preferably civil works or mechanical
Technical and computing skills
- excellent computer skills in MS Office
- project management skills
- AutoCAD highly desirable