20 Feb 2019
TOTAL Jobs in Tanzania : Human Resource Officer
Welcome to Jobweb Tanzania. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click here to subscribe for job alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TOTAL
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
- Assisting the HR & Administration Manager with generalist HR matters, including reviewing and developing relevant Policies and Procedures and providing advice in relation to employee performance and conducts.
- Providing confidential ad hoc support to employees
- Assisting with preparations for disciplinary and grievance hearings
- Administration, co-ordination and support of recruitment
- Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information
- Developing an induction programme for new employees
- Coordinating and administering training and development programmes and liaising with external training bodies as required.
- Administering graduate trainee program, internship.
- Coordinating with service providers and external bodies such as TRA, WCF, PSSSF, NSSF, IMMIGRATION and so forth as required.
- Providing administrative support as required, including in respect of medical, office supplies and so forth.
- Fulfilment of additional duties as required.
Context and environment
- Difficult environment where expectations of staff are difficult to meet due to ever changing economic environment.
- Position involves working with external departments (e.g. immigration for expatriate staff).
- Always tough deadlines to meet.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Good Interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Good administrative skills.