Titan Venture Group Ltd Jobs in Tanzania : Sales Executive x5
- Company: Titan Venture Group Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Titan venture Group Ltd is the Go-to for the Hospitality market, we source and supply bespoke products to our target customers. Our products are a reflection of our passion for all things functional and innovative.
Titan Venture also specializes in Scent marketing and offers scenting solutions in Tanzania and Kenya for the commercial and hospitality industry. We are also currently establishing and supporting distributors throughout Africa.
Sales Executive – 5 positions for Dar es Salaam, Arusha and Zanzibar
Titan venture group limited in Tanzania is looking for potential persons for the position of Sales Executive (5 posts). The Sales Executive is responsible for building business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed.
• Promote specific products as directed by upper management.
• Develop strategies for more effective sales and track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, thoroughly for manager review
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Continuously work on self- improvement
• Aim to achieve monthly and annual targets
Skills and Qualification:
• A Bachelor degree in Marketing or its equivalent.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills, Product Knowledge, Creativity, Basic Computer Literacy, Microsoft Office, Target Market Analysis, Persistent, Flexible.
Method of Application
Titan Venture is an equal opportunities employer and offer competitive packages . All applicants should include an up to-date CV with three valid professional references, a cover letter and your salary history. Please indicate the position on the subject line. Deadline for receiving the application is 10th February (Wednesday).These positions will be paid based on performance. Please apply through our email [email protected]