TIB Development Bank Limited Jobs in Tanzania : Systems Administrator
- Company: TIB Development Bank Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Tanzania
TIB Development Bank Limited is Development Finance Institutions (DFI) wholly owned by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania. The bank has been established and exists under the Companies Act, 2002. The main focus of TIB Development Bank as a premier national DFI is on national projects that aim at the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, services sectors, as well as oil and gas sectors. In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites suitable, qualified and skilled applicants to fill the following available position:
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Manager, Hardware and Networking. She/he will be responsible for designing, implementing, documenting and performance tuning of the ICT infrastructure. She/he will be involved in designing and implementing Active Directory servers, Mail servers, Computer systems, VolP communications, LANs/WANs network segments, and Internet connectivity.
• Coordinating development and implementation of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) strategy in order to facilitate and support smooth operations for the bank,
• Designing, implementing and maintaining Active Directory servers, Mail servers, Computer systems, VoIP communications, LANS/WANs network segments, and Internet Connectivity.
• Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, IP phones, iPads, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
• Participate in advising Management on suitability of the ICT infrastructure including any improvements required to meet current and future business needs of the bank.
• Ensure that all new implementations of security solutions are in-line with the bank’s security requirements and comply with the bank’s policies. Secure network infrastructure to ensure availability, confidentiality and integrity of data at rest or while in transit.
• Develop procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
• Stay current with technological developments in systems administration technology and recommends ways for the bank to take advantage of new technology.
• Ensure compliance with appropriate legislation, Financial Regulations and ICT Policies
• Ensure business continuity by maintaining active disaster recovery site, latest backups for all application systems
• Undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
• Master’s Degree will be added advantage.
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in managing large and complex networks.
• Possession of professional industry certifications
• CISCO and Microsoft certifications.
• Possession of advanced technical skill on Ms Exchange 2016.
• Knowledge of Windows 2008/2012/2016 Active directory (AD) server’s administration.
• Advanced skills on router, switch and firewall configurations.
• Advanced skill on voice messaging routing and IP Phone configurations.
• Knowledge of Linux operating system
• Highest degree of integrity, excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
Remuneration: TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
Method of Application
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing: • An application letter showing how they meet the post's requirements. • Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae. • Copies of relevant certificates and awards. • Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available. • Names and full addresses of three (3) referees. Closing Date is 25th February 2019 Managing Director, TIB Development Bank Mlimani City Office Park, Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo P.O.BOX 9373 Dar es Salaam Tel. 2411101-9/2411100 Email: [email protected] Website: www.tib.co.