TIB Corporate Bank Limited Jobs in Tanzania : Senior Security Officer
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TIB Corporate Bank Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Security Jobs in Tanzania
TIB Corporate Bank Limited (TIB CBL) is a Commercial Bank and is licensed by Bank of Tanzania to carry on banking business across a network of branches, agencies and departments. The bank offer complementary and supporting banking services such as short term and working capital loans, trade loans as well as other banking products and services. TIB CBL is looking for committed, self-driven, dynamic and competent qualified candidates to fill the vacancy below:
Senior Security Officer (Dar es Salaam HQ)
He/she will be responsible for the management of the physical security processes and investigations for the bank under the Risk and Compliance Department. He /She will be accountable for the management of the security process within area of responsibility.
• Provide proactive and responsive advice to management and staff and to disseminate relevant information on physical safety and security matters.
• Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements with adherence to OSHA Act and Fire Regulations.
• Be conversant with and ensure compliance with relevant legislation, e.g. Bank Information and Security Policies and Procedures, the Security Industry Act where applicable.
• Assist with the development of the security strategy and manage the implementation thereof.
• Manage the external security team, ensuring that all staff adopt a professional approach to their duties and promote a positive image for the Bank.
• Develop and manage a network of experts to ensure communication of solutions, benefits, risks and innovations in area of specialization. Liaison with all law enforcement agencies on behalf of the Bank.
• Ensure a high standard of service provision across all buildings by liaising appropriately with all Departments.
• Development of materials and documentation including minimum standards, templates, guidelines, FAQ’s and processes for Security.
• Undertake periodic risk management reviews of bank building security and prepare recommendation reports and action plans as required.
• Be fully conversant with ID card, access control, alarms and CCTV systems and to oversee the proper operation of these.
• Manage maintenance of security equipment to ensure effective operation at all times.
• Ensure the incident recording database is kept up to date, providing management information and statistics as required to improve or develop the security systems.
• To ensure knowledge of these systems stays current and up to date
Qualification, Knowledge, Experience
• Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
• An appropriate recognized qualification in Security.
• 4 to 8 years related experience.
• Work experience with police force at the level of Inspector
• Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
• A sound grounding in general banking Computer literate
• Business product knowledge, including understanding of financial processes in order to be able to determine their impact on risk and control
• Practical knowledge of how to input, access and utilise information from the network/systems to analyse and forecast trends
• Computer literacy (MS Office)
• Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
• Excellent surveillance, interrogation and observation skills
• Has a sound recall of processes
• The ability to deal with a diversity of problems, using sound judgement and direction
• The ability to deal with routine issues as well as customer interface when required.
• The ability to deliver results within agreed time frames
• Have the ability to make sound decisions based on the limited information, risk related factors and business needs
• Resilient and assertive
• Self-motivated and energetic
How to Apply
QQualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the email address below, enclosing: An application letter showing how they meet the post’s requirements. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae. Copies of relevant certificates and awards. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available. Names and full addresses of three referees. Closing Date is Thursday, 7th March 2019 THE MANAGING DIRECTOR, TIB Corporate Bank Limited, Samora Tower - 7th Floor, Samora Avenue/Bridge Street, P.O. Box 9102, Dar es Salaam. Tel: +255 222 162440 Email: [email protected] Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted. TIB Corporate Bank Limited is an equal Opportunity Employer