TIB Corporate Bank Limited Jobs in Tanzania : Senior Officer Foreign –Exchange Sales
- Company: TIB Corporate Bank Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Tanzania
TIB Corporate Bank Limited (TIB CBL) is a Commercial Bank and is licensed by Bank of Tanzania to carry on banking business across a network of branches, agencies and departments. The bank offer complementary and supporting banking services such as short term and working capital loans, trade loans as well as other banking products and services. TIB CBL is looking for committed, self-driven, dynamic and competent qualified candidates to fill the vacancy below:
Senior Officer Foreign –Exchange Sales (Dar es Salaam HQ)
To actively execute Treasury sales strategies of the bank and become the preferred point of contact by customers for provision of Treasury Solutions. Senior Treasury Sales Officer is the bridge between the interests of the banks’ business units and the market place for Treasury products and structured solutions. Exploring and developing business opportunities in the Treasury Sales function.
• Managing a portfolio of customers to address the Treasury trading activities.
• Develop close contacts with the Bank’s relationship managers and customers to address treasury solutions requirements.
• Develop strategic sales plan in coordination with relationship managers and other colleagues as appropriate.
• Promote the expansion and penetration of Treasury business into customers and expand the customer base.
• Promote sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering products, market and industry developments.
• Understand the client’s business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their respective environment.
• Provide professionally packaged information on market developments, events and news to clients.
• Provide top-quality customer experience.
• Ensuring adherence to all the policies and procedures of the bank.
• Meet the various delegated volume and profitability targets.
• Do treasury sales analytics and any other analytics as may be required by the Head of Treasury Sales from time to time.
• Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the team leader from time to time.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience
• At least Bachelor Degree qualification in fields of Accounting, Commerce, Economics, or related discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
• Holder of ACI Certification.
• A minimum of three- seven (3-7) years’ experience, at least one year experience in Treasury and/or relationship management in a commercial bank or banking financial institution.
• Knowledge of Foreign Exchange, Money Market and Fixed Income Products.
• Good understanding of financial markets and its implication in performance of banks.
• Good knowledge of market mechanics, Treasury and Risk management techniques.
• Relevant industry knowledge.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good knowledge of all relevant regulatory provisions.
• Excellent Oral & Written communication skills.
• Strong negotiation skills.
Method of Application
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the email address below, enclosing: An application letter showing how they meet the post’s requirements. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae. Copies of relevant certificates and awards. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available. Names and full addresses of three referees. Closing Date is Thursday, 7th March 2019 THE MANAGING DIRECTOR, TIB Corporate Bank Limited, Samora Tower - 7th Floor, Samora Avenue/Bridge Street, P.O. Box 9102, Dar es Salaam. Tel: +255 222 162440 Email: [email protected] Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted. TIB Corporate Bank Limited is an equal Opportunity Employer