TIB Corporate Bank Limited Jobs in Tanzania : Senior Marketing Officer
- Company: TIB Corporate Bank Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
TIB Corporate Bank Limited (TIB CBL) is a Commercial Bank and is licensed by Bank of Tanzania to carry on banking business across a network of branches, agencies and departments. The bank offer complementary and supporting banking services such as short term and working capital loans, trade loans as well as other banking products and services. TIB CBL is looking for committed, self-driven, dynamic and competent qualified candidates to fill the vacancy below:
Senior Marketing Officer (Dar es Salaam)
Planning, developing and implementing bank’s business aligned strategies on traditional and digital marketing, internal and external communications, public relations (PR), Corporate Social Investments and events management in order to attract potential customers, retain existing customers, improve shareholder’s value, corporate image, and share of voice, visibility and brand equity.
• Traditional & Digital marketing strategy: Planning, developing and implementing traditional and digital marketing strategy aligned to the bank’s vision and mission in order to push the TIB CBL brand to the public and pull customers to the bank whilst bringing in new businesses.
• Public Relations (PR) strategy: Planning, developing, and implementing Public Relations (PR) strategy which maintains a favorable public image/reputation in the market place whilst launching PR tweaked marketing campaigns and handling media and communications.
• Corporate Social Investments strategy: Developing and implementing effective long term business and national impactful Corporate Social Investments aligned to the business objectives to improve the bank’s good will, business opportunities, shareholder’s value and brand emotion whilst carrying out a well-planned sustainability agenda.
• Events management strategy : Develop and implement effective internal and external customer events management strategy that brings about customer retention, cross selling, upselling, new business opportunities, return on investment and brand visibility
• Supplier and agencies management: Ensuring effectiveness in managing suppliers, creative, PR and digital agencies in order to achieve value for money spent whilst instilling a marketing led ethos across the business.
• Policies, tactics, procedures and budgets development: responsible for developing and implementing of the marketing, communication and Corporate Social Investments policies, tactics, procedures and budgets that are aligned to the bank’s objectives.
• Signage, stationaries and promotional materials: Responsible for overseeing the designing and of all the bank’s signage, erecting and maintaining them, designing all stationaries and deigning and printing promotion materials of the bank.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience
• At least Bachelor Degree in Marketing and Public Relations, Sales & Marketing, Economics, Mass Media, Business Administration, or its equivalent
• 4 to 8 years related experience.
• Practical experience in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
• Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate banks agenda to both the internal and external stakeholders
• Interpersonal skills to create and maintain relevant business networks.
• Ability to mingle and interact with high level authorities at national and international levels.
• Technical skills to effectively perform marketing activities/tasks in a manner that consistently achieves high quality standards or benchmarks
Method of Application
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the email address below, enclosing: An application letter showing how they meet the post’s requirements. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae. Copies of relevant certificates and awards. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available. Names and full addresses of three referees. Closing Date is Thursday, 7th March 2019 THE MANAGING DIRECTOR, TIB Corporate Bank Limited, Samora Tower - 7th Floor, Samora Avenue/Bridge Street, P.O. Box 9102, Dar es Salaam. Tel: +255 222 162440 Email: [email protected] Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted. TIB Corporate Bank Limited is an equal Opportunity Employer