TIB Corporate Bank Limited Jobs in Tanzania : Relationship Manager
- Company: TIB Corporate Bank Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Tanzania
TTIB Corporate Bank Limited (TIB CBL) is a Commercial Bank and is licensed by Bank of Tanzania to carry on banking business across a network of branches, agencies and departments. The bank offer complementary and supporting banking services such as short term and working capital loans, trade loans as well as other banking products and services. TIB CBL is looking for committed, self-driven, dynamic and competent qualified candidates to fill the vacancy below:
Relationship Manager (Dar es Salaam)
The job holder will report to the Senior Manager, Corporate Banking and will be responsible for business growth for the Bank by acquiring new profitable customers; and selling Corporate Banking products while also promoting sales of other products and services of the Bank to increase wallet share within existing customers. This incorporates prospecting for new business as well as managing customer expectations to sustain strong business relationships.
• To create and manage corporate banking relationships and ensure optimal sells to all the customers being treasury customers or corporate by way of joint calls and cross selling. Creatively tailor products to meet individual customer needs.
• Grow the corporate banking customer base by recruiting new customers, and wallet sizing to the existing customers to attain high returns.
• To manage customers relationships to ensure retention by making sure that all any issues are resolved within a reasonable and agreed time
• Monitor and ensure that there are no unauthorized excesses.
• Work in close partnership with Credit team, Branch managers, Unit Heads and Director Corporate Banking to ensure that the credit requests for new and existing facilities are correctly prepared in accordance with TIB-CBL policies.
• Liaise and provide leadership to others in areas of expertise, particularly in regards to provision of facilities to customers.
• Adequacy of personal and interpersonal competence to effectively perform Relationship Management tasks.
• Consistency in adherence to and application of established policies, processes, and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and cost containment.
• Minimization of exposures to and impact of risks associated with KYC, AML and portfolio maintenance.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience
• At least Bachelor Degree qualification in Business Management, Economics, Finance, and any other related fields from a recognized University/institution. Master’s Degree/Post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
• Professional Qualification in banking will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of five (5) years working experience in Corporate Banking with comprehensive understanding of banking market, and practical knowledge of Client Relationship Management.
• Excellent understanding of banking products.
• Practical experience in use of Microsoft Office Packages and banking system
• Interpersonal skills to create and maintain relevant business networks.
• Effective communication skills to manage customer expectations (internal and external) and other stakeholders who impact performance.
• Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and regulatory guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
• Good communication, writing and presentation skills.
Method of Application
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the email address below, enclosing: An application letter showing how they meet the post’s requirements. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae. Copies of relevant certificates and awards. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available. Names and full addresses of three referees. Closing Date is Thursday, 7th March 2019 THE MANAGING DIRECTOR, TIB Corporate Bank Limited, Samora Tower - 7th Floor, Samora Avenue/Bridge Street, P.O. Box 9102, Dar es Salaam. Tel: +255 222 162440 Email: [email protected] Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted. TIB Corporate Bank Limited is an equal Opportunity Employer