TIB Corporate Bank Limited Jobs in Tanzania : Receptionist
- Company: TIB Corporate Bank Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs - Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
TIB Corporate Bank Limited (TIB CBL) is a Commercial Bank and is licensed by Bank of Tanzania to carry on banking business across a network of branches, agencies and departments. The bank offer complementary and supporting banking services such as short term and working capital loans, trade loans as well as other banking products and services. TIB CBL is looking for committed, self-driven, dynamic and competent qualified candidates to fill the vacancy below:
Receptionist (Dodoma & Dar es Salaam HQ)
First point of contact for the bank; offering administrative support across the organization, welcoming, guests and greeting people who visit the business. This role will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
• Attend the front desk and receive all visitors in a professional style
• Ensure that visitors are well attended and sign the visitors book
• Inform and direct visitors to the relevant staff member
• Receive all incoming telephone calls in a professional style and direct to relevant staff member
• Take messages for all staff members and ensure that they get their messages on time
• Make office telephone calls on the landline and ensure all outgoing calls (including private and international calls) are recorded in the registered call book
• occasionally assist the Records Management Officer and the Dispatch Clerk in distributing incoming mails and ensure that official mails are date stamped.
• Register all incoming and outgoing mails
• Download email enquiries addressed to the general email, and respond or forward to relevant staff members as appropriate.
• Prepare coffee/tea for visitors as requested or appropriate
• Prepare monthly allocation list for all telephone bills, newspapers and couriers and allocate cost per department/branch for accounting purposes and attach to invoices for payment.
• Work closely with the Principle Administration Officer and Administration Officer in keeping and maintaining stationery stock register
• Request on time the replenishment of stationery stock from the Manager Administration.
• Type memos and official letters as requested/directed
• Collate and bind and distribute reports as requested
• Work with the Principal Administration Officer to ensure adequate stocks of basic office supplies are maintained (e.g. drinking water, tea, coffee, toilet paper etc.)
• Ensure the front entrance and reception areas are kept clean and tidy
• Undertake any other reasonable duties as assigned by the line manager
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• At least a Diploma in Social or business studies or related field
• Administrative/Secretarial Diploma from a recognized institution.
• Experience working in a busy office
• Proven ability to work with minimum supervision
• Exposure to banking work environment
• At least 1-3 years’ experience working in a similar position.
• Computer literate and competent in using Word and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Kiswahili and English
• Hardworking and willing to learn
• Smart, polite and assertive
• Able to use own initiative
• Ability to work with people of different cultures
Method of Application
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the email address below, enclosing: An application letter showing how they meet the post’s requirements. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae. Copies of relevant certificates and awards. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available. Names and full addresses of three referees. Closing Date is Thursday, 7th March 2019 THE MANAGING DIRECTOR, TIB Corporate Bank Limited, Samora Tower - 7th Floor, Samora Avenue/Bridge Street, P.O. Box 9102, Dar es Salaam. Tel: +255 222 162440 Email: [email protected] Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted. TIB Corporate Bank Limited is an equal Opportunity Employer