TIB Corporate Bank Limited Jobs in Tanzania : Officer: Trade Finance Sales
- Company: TIB Corporate Bank Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
TIB Corporate Bank Limited (TIB CBL) is a Commercial Bank and is licensed by Bank of Tanzania to carry on banking business across a network of branches, agencies and departments. The bank offer complementary and supporting banking services such as short term and working capital loans, trade loans as well as other banking products and services. TIB CBL is looking for committed, self-driven, dynamic and competent qualified candidates to fill the vacancy below:
Officer: Trade Finance Sales (Dar es Salaam)
The job holder will report to the Manager, Trade Finance and will be responsible for business growth and sales of trade finance solutions to clients including Government, Corporate, Institutions, and other business segments in the areas of trade structured solutions. Additionally, he/she will be responsible for driving and implementing trade strategy focusing on promoting trade between Tanzania and abroad from import and export perspectives and identifying opportunities to ensure sustainable growth of trade asset and fee income.
• Sell comprehensive Trade Finance solutions to the existing and prospective customers.
• Participate in driving and implementing strategy on trade finance for business growth
• Participate in all transactional related offerings to identify trade finance opportunities
• Solicit business from existing customers by increasing utilization under approved trade credit limits
• Recommend on pricing strategy for various trade finance solutions to business clients.
• Participate in organizing and delivering client marketing and sales programs for trade finance offerings/products.
• Cross selling of other banking products such as cash solutions, deposits and credit facilities.
• Participate in Packaging/structuring of new trade product programs to meet specific clients product requirements
• Analyze and report trade finance performance and profitability.
• Review and provide feedback into client’s satisfaction surveys, responding to customer complaints.
• Liaise with Operations Centres and other stakeholders, regularly reviewing all operational standards for product deliverables, and identifying skills gaps.
• Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience
• At least Bachelor Degree qualification in Business Management, Economics, Finance or and any other related fields from a recognized University/institution.
• Trade skills related courses will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of six (4) years working experience in Corporate Banking with at least two years in sales position.
• A comprehensive understanding of banking market, practical knowledge of Trade finance, Credit and Operations.
• Excellent understanding of banking products.
• Knowledge of Corporate Banking Products.
• Interpersonal skills to create and maintain relevant business networks.
• Effective communication skills to manage customer expectations (internal and external) and other stakeholders who impact performance.
• Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and regulatory guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
• Good communication, writing and presentation skills.
• Computer Literate.
Method of Application
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the email address below, enclosing: An application letter showing how they meet the post’s requirements. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae. Copies of relevant certificates and awards. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available. Names and full addresses of three referees. Closing Date is Thursday, 7th March 2019 THE MANAGING DIRECTOR, TIB Corporate Bank Limited, Samora Tower - 7th Floor, Samora Avenue/Bridge Street, P.O. Box 9102, Dar es Salaam. Tel: +255 222 162440 Email: [email protected] Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted. TIB Corporate Bank Limited is an equal Opportunity Employer