TIB Corporate Bank Limited Jobs in Tanzania : Finance Officer
- Company: TIB Corporate Bank Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
TIB Corporate Bank Limited (TIB CBL) is a Commercial Bank and is licensed by Bank of Tanzania to carry on banking business across a network of branches, agencies and departments. The bank offer complementary and supporting banking services such as short term and working capital loans, trade loans as well as other banking products and services. TIB CBL is looking for committed, self-driven, dynamic and competent qualified candidates to fill the vacancy below:
Finance Officer (Dar es Salaam HQ)
He/she will be responsible to ensure reports to the Bank of Tanzania and other regulatory authorities are accurate, timely and comply with the reporting requirements.
• Compile the daily/weekly/bi-weekly Bank of Tanzania Returns.
• Compile the monthly and quarterly Bank of Tanzania Returns.
• Ensure all quarterly returns are received by their due dates.
• Ensure the bank is kept abreast of the changes on requirements being made by the BOT.
• Ensure the Business is well aware of the Changes /amendments to the Returns being made to BOT.
• Ensure the city/municipal council and other statutory levies are accrued and paid as required.
• Reconciliation of internal accounts as assigned by account owners.
• Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience
• A bachelor degree or Advanced Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related field from a recognized University/Institution.
• Post graduate qualifications in fields of Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related discipline from a recognized University/Institution will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of three (3) years working experience in a commercial bank or financial institution.
• Strong analytical and Interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in tight deadlines without compromising accuracy.
• Knowledge of the bank’s financial reporting process and IFRS.
• Excel to Advanced Level (V and H lookup, Pivots, Macros etc.), Word & PowerPoint.
• Good knowledge of the bank’s products.
• Knowledge of regulatory reporting and Bank of Tanzania (BOT) policies and guidelines.
• Good communication and writing skills.
• Computer Literate.
Method of Application
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the email address below, enclosing: An application letter showing how they meet the post’s requirements. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae. Copies of relevant certificates and awards. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available. Names and full addresses of three referees. Closing Date is Thursday, 7th March 2019 THE MANAGING DIRECTOR, TIB Corporate Bank Limited, Samora Tower - 7th Floor, Samora Avenue/Bridge Street, P.O. Box 9102, Dar es Salaam. Tel: +255 222 162440 Email: [email protected] Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted. TIB Corporate Bank Limited is an equal Opportunity Employer