TIB Corporate Bank Limited Jobs in Tanzania : Drivers
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TIB Corporate Bank Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs - Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
TIB Corporate Bank Limited (TIB CBL) is a Commercial Bank and is licensed by Bank of Tanzania to carry on banking business across a network of branches, agencies and departments. The bank offer complementary and supporting banking services such as short term and working capital loans, trade loans as well as other banking products and services. TIB CBL is looking for committed, self-driven, dynamic and competent qualified candidates to fill the vacancy below:
To provide logistics support to TIB CBL staff and partners working at HO, including driving and caring for the vehicles.
• To ensure proper management of TIB CBL vehicles service by checking vehicles service schedules, and keeping them clean, fuelled and well maintained.
• Provide official transport by driving TIB CBL vehicles as approved and scheduled by appropriate authority.
Attend to TIB CBL office banking duties e.g., sending bank transfer instructions and collection of bank statements. Procurement support
• Assist in collecting procurement documents e.g. quotations from suppliers/vendors.
• Assist in procurement of office suppliers
• Internal and External Communication
Logistical and general administration
• Collecting mail from TIB CBL post box, dispatching letters and documents to and from the office.
• Assist in collecting travel tickets for staff and visitors.
• Receiving/meeting TIB CBL visitors at the airport/bus or train station.
• Provide support for various logistical and general administration duties.
• Preparing monthly vehicles report for quarterly analysis reports by the line manager
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• Form four (Ordinary level) qualification plus professional certificates i.e. a driving license class A, A1, B, C or D.
• NIT Certification is a must
• At least 4 years of experience
• Self-motivated, hardworking, able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision to deliver desired results, flexible and with willingness to learn and develop within the job
• Professional with customer handling etiquettes and ethics
How to Apply
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the email address below, enclosing: An application letter showing how they meet the post’s requirements. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae. Copies of relevant certificates and awards. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available. Names and full addresses of three referees. Closing Date is Thursday, 7th March 2019 THE MANAGING DIRECTOR, TIB Corporate Bank Limited, Samora Tower - 7th Floor, Samora Avenue/Bridge Street, P.O. Box 9102, Dar es Salaam. Tel: +255 222 162440 Email: [email protected] Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted. TIB Corporate Bank Limited is an equal Opportunity Employer