TIB Corporate Bank Limited Jobs in Tanzania : Customer Service Officer
- Company: TIB Corporate Bank Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs - Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Tanzania
TIB Corporate Bank Limited (TIB CBL) is a Commercial Bank and is licensed by Bank of Tanzania to carry on banking business across a network of branches, agencies and departments. The bank offer complementary and supporting banking services such as short term and working capital loans, trade loans as well as other banking products and services. TIB CBL is looking for committed, self-driven, dynamic and competent qualified candidates to fill the vacancy below:
Maximize client’s satisfaction through provision of high quality services. Responsible for processing activities at branch
Achievement of contacted targets in the branch
• Ensure documents received from clients are complete and accurate and forwarded to back office for validation and processing of transaction
• preparing savings/current account opening pack, ensuring the same is accurately compiled and forward to back office for processing
• Requesting and issuing cheque books, control and manage cheque book library
• Ensure efficiency and accuracy on processing of FDR, stop payments, handling of unpaid cheques, special clearance and other transaction instructions for further processing at back office
• Identify cross selling opportunities and leads refer them to sales team
• Ensure that your manner of communication, personal appearance and presentation is of professional manner
• Ensure all clients instructions are actioned immediately and followed up regularly, in order to honor commitments made to clients
• Ensure all fees and charges are collected for service rendered a s per the policy and prevailing tariff
• Ensure complain and query register is updated on daily basis, follow-up is done and feedback as provided to client
Customer Service and Relationship Building
• Serve clients with professionalism ethics
• Report clients complains to client relations manager immediately
• Maintain neat and tidy environment all the time
• Communication to clients should be done professionally
• Ensure accuracy and efficiency when dealing with clients
Controls, Compliance and Risk Management (adherence to banks policies and procedure)
• Follow service and transaction procedures as per manuals and circulars
• Ensure adherence to all banks process, policies and procedure manuals
• Ensure adherence to banks risk and control policies
• Keep yourself updated with regard to KYC, Compliance and AML Regulations
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• A degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce, Banking or related discipline.
• At least three to seven (3-7) years working experience in a similar position in banking/financial institution.
• Knowledge of Mission of the bank. Strategic thinking skills – Developing business strategies.
• Planning, directing, high professional standards, aggressiveness in goal setting and achievement.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to write documentation in a concise and focused style.
• Excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Must be a team player, very self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize workload with minimum supervision.
• Computer literate.
Method of Application
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the email address below, enclosing: An application letter showing how they meet the post’s requirements. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae. Copies of relevant certificates and awards. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available. Names and full addresses of three referees. Closing Date is Thursday, 7th March 2019 THE MANAGING DIRECTOR, TIB Corporate Bank Limited, Samora Tower - 7th Floor, Samora Avenue/Bridge Street, P.O. Box 9102, Dar es Salaam. Tel: +255 222 162440 Email: [email protected] Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted. TIB Corporate Bank Limited is an equal Opportunity Employer