TIB Corporate Bank Limited Jobs in Tanzania : Cash Officer
- Company: TIB Corporate Bank Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs - Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
TIB Corporate Bank Limited (TIB CBL) is a Commercial Bank and is licensed by Bank of Tanzania to carry on banking business across a network of branches, agencies and departments. The bank offer complementary and supporting banking services such as short term and working capital loans, trade loans as well as other banking products and services. TIB CBL is looking for committed, self-driven, dynamic and competent qualified candidates to fill the vacancy below:
Cash Officer (Dodoma & Dar es Salaam)
Maximize client’s experience with TIB CBL by providing continuous, quick and accurate teller services to all clients.
Achievement of contracted quality service as contracted
• Careful count cash received and dispensed to make sure that no error made
• Careful scrutinize cheque before paying out to payees
• Correctly capture all transactions into the system and ensure that they are all authorized
• Adhere to prescribed cash limits
• Ensure manual calculated income is collected
• Reconcile cash at the beginning and end of days transactions
• Ensure the till is in balance at end of day
• Properly book entries into relevant accounts
• Ensure printing of end of day report to facilitate smooth checking
• Dispense and receive cash (local and foreign ccy) and cheques
• Use sales tools to effectively obtain leads for new business and pass them on to sales team (cross sale)
• Actively participate on sales initiatives
• Carry out any other duty that may be assigned by supervisor/line manager and or management
Customer Service and Relationship
• Advise clients on cash process to ensure smooth flow of transactions
• Serve clients with professionalism ethics
• Report clients complains to client relations manager immediately
• Maintain neat and tidy environment all the time
• Communication to clients should be done professionally
• Ensure accuracy and efficiency when dealing with clients
Controls, Compliance and Risk Management (adherence to banks policies and procedure)
• Ensure all transaction records are kept according to the laid down procedure
• Follow service and transaction procedures as per manuals and circulars
• Ensure adherence to all banks process, policies and procedure manuals
• Keep yourself updated with regard to KYC, COMPLIANCE and AML Regulations
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce, Banking or related discipline.
• At least two to five (2-5) years working experience in a similar position in banking/financial institution.
• Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to write documentation in a concise and focused style.
• Excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Must be a team player, very self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize workload with minimum supervision.
• Computer literate.
Method of Application
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the email address below, enclosing: An application letter showing how they meet the post’s requirements. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae. Copies of relevant certificates and awards. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available. Names and full addresses of three referees. Closing Date is Thursday, 7th March 2019 THE MANAGING DIRECTOR, TIB Corporate Bank Limited, Samora Tower - 7th Floor, Samora Avenue/Bridge Street, P.O. Box 9102, Dar es Salaam. Tel: +255 222 162440 Email: [email protected] Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted. TIB Corporate Bank Limited is an equal Opportunity Employer