TIB Corporate Bank Limited Jobs in Tanzania : Business Banker
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TIB Corporate Bank Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Tanzania
TIB Corporate Bank Limited (TIB CBL) is a Commercial Bank and is licensed by Bank of Tanzania to carry on banking business across a network of branches, agencies and departments. The bank offer complementary and supporting banking services such as short term and working capital loans, trade loans as well as other banking products and services. TIB CBL is looking for committed, self-driven, dynamic and competent qualified candidates to fill the vacancy below:
Accountable for the growth of defined portfolio, integrating and coordinating banks products for sales to clients
Drive the achievement of contacted targets
• Achieve agreed sales target for clients (existing and new to bank), new accounts, assets, liabilities and non-funded income
• Proactively contact existing and clients to discuss their financial needs.
• Sell appropriate products to new and existing clients ensuring that all requirements in terms of policies and procedures are adhered to
• Interview clients and assist them to complete required documentation. Complete motivation for credit analysis
• Follow-up the process to ensure that facilities are correctly loaded within required TAT, revenue and fees collected
• Promptly action on credit reports or notifications by contacting clients to clear excess/arrears. Ensure that arrangements with clients are within the credit guidelines and credit is informed of any special arrangements
• Proactively sell alternative delivery channels (IB platform, insurance, mobile banking etc) to all clients
• Analyze achievement against target agreed on a monthly basis, come up with strategic actions to close the gap
• Take accountability for the relationship with clients across hierarchical levels which incorporate integrating and coordinating all contacts between the bank and clients
• Manage own calling program including identifying names to visit in particular month setting up meetings , follow up on agreed action with clients for closure
• On monthly basis, compile report on the calling program, personal sales progress against target and present to line manager
• Carry out any other duty that may be assigned by supervisor/line manager and or management
Customer Service and Relationship Building
• Monitor operational delivery of clients requirements
• Log complains and action on queries, track the solution and respond to clients within reasonable time
• Provide quality and professional service and support to clients all time
• Escalate any complain/queries that exceed the agreed SLA immediately
• Serve clients with professionalism ethics
• Maintain neat and tidy environment all the time
• Communication to clients should be done professionally
Controls, Compliance and Risk Management (adherence to banks policies and procedure)
• Ensure process, control requirements and risk management framework are adhered to
• Log all risk and loss events as a result of error or fraud immediately
• Review the portfolio from compliance perspective to ensure that all documentation required for KYC, AML and SANCTION are available
• Execute Audit queries on time
• Ensure conformance to authority mandates at all time
• Adhere to procedures for protecting own User ID and passwords
• Ensure adherence to all banks process, policies and procedure manuals
• Ensure adherence to banks risk and control policies
• Build awareness and keep yourself updated with regard to KYC, COMPLIANCE and AML regulations
Learning and Growth (People Management and Career Development)
• Actively participate in product knowledge sessions with the team
• Demonstrate learning attitude
• Attend training needs identified in BSC
• Have self-career plan in place
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• A degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce, Banking or related discipline.
• At least five (5) years working experience in a similar position in banking/financial institution.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to write documentation in a concise and focused style.
• Excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Must be a team player, very self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize workload with minimum supervision.
• Computer literate.
How to Apply
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the email address below, enclosing: An application letter showing how they meet the post’s requirements. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae. Copies of relevant certificates and awards. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available. Names and full addresses of three referees. Closing Date is Thursday, 7th March 2019 THE MANAGING DIRECTOR, TIB Corporate Bank Limited, Samora Tower - 7th Floor, Samora Avenue/Bridge Street, P.O. Box 9102, Dar es Salaam. Tel: +255 222 162440 Email: [email protected] Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted. TIB Corporate Bank Limited is an equal Opportunity Employer