This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
9 Nov 2019
The Assistant Medical Officer at Mtibwa Sugar Estates Limited
Welcome to Jobweb Tanzania. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click here to subscribe for job alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Mtibwa Sugar Estates Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
Reports to: Medical Officer
Place of work : Mtibwa Sugar Estates Hospital
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
i. Writes report
ii. Attends to patients at OPD
iii. Makes evaluation of previous treated patient in terms of clinical progress and changes management according to support and measure the continuous improvement initiative within the Company.
iv. Makes ward rounds
v. Makes follow- up on patient progress
vi. Keeps issues and monitoring stock of medicine for specific clinics
vii. Treat common diseases and pediatrics.
viii. Deals with obstetrics and gynecology problems.
ix. Attends emergency medical duties.
x. Perform any other duties related to his/her work as assigned by his/her Supervisors.
- Advanced diploma in clinical medicine
- Must have at least two (2) years working experience as clinical medicine in recognizable hospital
- Should have surgical and must be able to perform C/section and basic emergency obstetric procedure
- Training basic ART, PMTCT, TB relevant TB/HIV knowledge and skills to attend PLHIV is strongly needed.
- Able to work on extra time hours
- Able to work under pressure
- Must be able to demonstrate management and leadership skills
- Knowledge on occupational and public health
Method of Application
Deadline for receiving the applications is on 24th November, 2019 00:00 am. Address to: Human Resources Manager Mtibwa Sugar Estates Ltd Box 42 Mtibwa. Email address: [email protected] or [email protected]