TGNP Mtandao Jobs in Tanzania : Programme Officer: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Company: TGNP Mtandao
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Tanzania
The Programme Officer: Monitoring and Evaluation will be responsible for overseeing and facilitating learning; planning and formulation of programs/project; proposals writing and fundraising implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities, including setting up/updating monitoring and evaluation systems, procedures and processes for the organization. Providing M&E technical assistance to all programmes within TGNP. Specific activities will include:
• Identify priority quantitative data gaps in TGNP programme plans and operations and define key variables to be tracked in monitoring, evaluation and reporting to enhance TGNP ability to produce evidence based reporting on results achieved
• Design and implement a monitoring and evaluation plan including design of data collection tools, training of users in the use of the tools
• Capture data collected into appropriate data bases, store, process and generate monitoring evaluation and reporting outputs
• Set standards for key operations in TGNP for monitoring value for money at regular intervals
• Develop tools for data collection on value for money audits and internal control procedures to ensure compliance with the set standards
• Conduct value for money audits in targeted cost centres and organize learning sessions on results of value for money audits and follow up on agreed action points
• Produce regular reports on M&E, plan and budget implementatio
• Facilitate internal and external project evaluations and reporting on outcomes of such evaluation
• Organize, mobilize resources for and implement sessions, attachments and other linkages for transfer of knowledge on TGNP vision, mission, values, feminist ideology and specific technical skills from founding generation to succeeding generations and youth among TGNP members and staff for feminist movement building for policy change
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or equivalent preferably with specialization in applied research methods and evaluation, including formal training in project management (M&E).
• Three (3) years of working experience in a relevant field.
• Strong experience in monitoring and evaluation of complex social change processes, both qualitative and quantitative aspects;
• Effective verbal listening and communication skills
• Ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures
• Effective PR skills and public speaking skills.
• Strong interpersonal skill.
• Knowledge of NGOs work and understanding of feminism/gender and development will be an added advantage
Method of Application
All applications supported with CV and other supporting documents to be submitted within 10 working days from date of first appearance this advertisement which is 09th February 2019. Application should be sent through the postal address below or delivered by hand at TGNP office. The organization is an equal opportunity employer however women and youth are highly encouraged to apply. Applications should be addressed to: The Executive Director TGNP Mtandao, P.O. Box 8921, Mabibo Road, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. E-Mail: [email protected] Website: www.tgnp.org Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted Source: https://tgnp.org/2019/02/10/1625/