TGNP Mtandao Jobs in Tanzania : Programme Officer Human Resource and Administration
- Company: TGNP Mtandao
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
The Programme Officer: Human Resources and Administration will directly assist the Head of Programme Finance and Administration in HR related functions which will include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling. Specific activities will include:
• Recruiting and hiring process, including: advertising vacant positions, reviewing resumes, assist in conducting telephone and in-person interviews, making job offers and negotiating starting salaries.
• Preparing all new employees paperwork and creating new personnel files, proper maintenance of employee files, and forms management
• Ensuring compliance of Labour Regulations especially regarding employment eligibility, confidentiality,
• Assist in managing performance management processes including organizing quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
• Plan and administer training and development programs for the purpose of developing/improving employees’ performance
• Supporting in administering the payroll issues and use of a payroll management database, and report generation.
• Provide team building and development solutions to strengthen teams and improve productivity
• Coordinate development and implementation of HRD strategy and plans.
• Provide support to employees in various HR related issues such as leave, compensation and any other issues that may arise.
• Administer employee compensation and benefit plans
• Working on logistics and other administration duties
Qualifications and key competencies:
Bachelor’s degree in social sciences with focus on HRM or equivalent with an interest and aptitude to work in Human Resources, or non-profit management/administrative fields and a working experience of not less than three years.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and handle a number of assignments simultaneously (Multi task);
• Understanding Labour Laws and disciplinary procedures;
• Excellent in Microsoft Office and other relevant applications;
• Excellent oral and written English,
• Inter-personal and team building skills
Method of Application
All applications supported with CV and other supporting documents to be submitted within 10 working days from date of first appearance this advertisement which is 09th February 2019. Application should be sent through the postal address below or delivered by hand at TGNP office. The organization is an equal opportunity employer however women and youth are highly encouraged to apply. Applications should be addressed to: The Executive Director TGNP Mtandao, P.O. Box 8921, Mabibo Road, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. E-Mail: [email protected] Website: www.tgnp.org Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted Source: https://tgnp.org/2019/02/10/1625/