Teaching Vacancies x2 at Agape Primary
- Company: Agape Primary
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Tanzania
Job Title: Teaching ( Lower Primary) 2 Positions
Job Type : Full Time
Experience : 4 years
Location: Temeke Dar es salaam
Job Field: Education / Teaching
A Primary school in Temeke Dar es salaam is urgently looking for 2 Female Kenyan or Tanzanian Teachers currently living in Dar es salaam,To be responsible for creating a flexible elementary grade program and a class environment favourable to learning and personal growth; this is aimed at ultimately developing strong, ethical, community-centred citizens of tomorrow.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Teach: reading, Language, social studies, art, Health Care, physical education, and music to pupils.
- Develop lesson plans and instructional materials.
- Provide individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each Pupil.
- Create and use variety of instruction strategies,
- Translate lesson plans into learning experiences.
- Establish and maintain standards of Pupil behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the classroom.
- Evaluate pupils’ academic and social growth.
- Prepare progress reports and keep records.
- Communicate with parents on pupils’ progress.
- Interpret the school program.
- Coordinate with other professional staff members in assessing and helping pupils solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
- Create an effective environment for learning.
- Select and requisition books and instructional aids.
- Maintain required inventory records.
- Supervise pupils in out-of-classroom activities during the school day.
- Administer group standardized tests in accordance with school and national testing program.
- Participate in curriculum development programs as required.Teaching Job Vacancies at a Agape Primary School Dar es salaam. Primary Teachers Vacancies at a Agape Primary School Dar es salaam
- Certificate or Diploma in Education from a Recognised College.
- Fluent in English
- Computer literacy will be a added advantage
- Articulating information
- Adopting practical approaches
- Providing insights
- Taking action
- Establishing rapport
- Valuing individuals
- Inviting feedback
- Understanding people