TATU Project Jobs in Tanzania : Fundraising Coordinator
- Company: TATU Project
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
TATU Project is a non-profit organization that facilitates an equal and sustainable development for the rural community of Msitu Wa Tembo and Londoto in Northern Tanzania.We address community needs and build effective solutions through active collaboration with members of Msitu Wa Tembo and Londoto and relevant stakeholders.
THE COMMUNICATION & FUNDRAISING DEPARTMENT
TATU Project is an organization that depends on its own funding activities as well as external funding. The main point of our strategy is to have a variety of income sources and try to be as sustainable as possible.
The Fundraising Assistant will support the Communication & Fundraising department.
GENERAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Grant writing
• Fundraising strategies
• Fundraising events
• Networking with other NGOs and institutions
• Campaigns support
• Interviews – article writing
• Follow up partnerships, donors, associates
• Communication team support
Background of the following fields is highly preferable:
• Grant-writing experience
• Strong communication skills
• Fundraising strategies experience
• Spanish (intermediate level or native speaker)
• Experience using customer/donor databases.
• The internship is UNPAID.
• The minimum time commitment would be 6 months.
• VISA, flights and health insurance are not included
• The volunteer house and office is located in Moshi, Tanzania
• The working week will mainly consist of office hours
• Live and work abroad at the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro in Moshi, Tanzania with an international NGO.
• Conduct field work supporting and working with local communities and gain strong hands on experience
• Work with a diverse international team while learning about sustainability and international development.
• Experience in collaborating with local & international partner organizations.
• A dedicated, friendly team and positive, dynamic working environment.
• Participate in day trips and activities in and around Moshi.