Tanzania Electric Supply Company Jobs in Tanzania : Artisan/Linesman-Specified Period Employee x27
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Tanzania Electric Supply Company
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Tanzania
The Tanzania Electric Supply Company (TANESCO) is focusing on increasi mpany (TANESCO) is focusing on increasing the outreach and service quality of its Energy products for Tanzanian people. Next to its current passion as a leading eople Next to its current passion as a leading provider of electricity is to be more ocused utility for Tanzania and beyond. The Company has the largest electricity generation, transmission and distribution network in Tanzania. In order to reach its goals, the ork in Tanzania. In order to reach its goals, the Company will, in the coming years invest heavily in its generation, transmission and distribu is generation, transmission and distribution network its business systems and human capital TANESCO now invites internal applicants who are quam es Internal applicants who are qualified self-motivated, honest, hardworking and committed individuals to fill the under-mentioned posts
Specific attributes for the Positions to be filled:
All Candidates must
• Have good performance track record
• Demonstrate highest degree of integrity
• Be capable of delivering excellent results while working under pressure with tight deadlines
• Good communication skills, creative and innovative
• Good team player
• Be self-driven and capable of working with minimal supervision
• Must be computer literate .
POSITION – Artisan/Linesman-Specified Period Employee (27 POSTS)
REPORTS TO: FOREMAN
REPORTING OFFICE: Mlele, Katavi, And Tanganyika.
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Responsible for Construction, Maintenance and Emergency works in the Region/District.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Constructs and maintain distribution lines network in accordance with the company procedures and standards.
• Excavates holes for poles erection to ensure they excavated according to the company standards and Measurements
• Strings electrical conductors to distribution lines in a proper manner based on Engineering Instructions and Safety Rules.
• Connects power to the customers timely and according to the Company Standards so as to ensure customers’ safety to their lives and properties from being endangered by power supplied.
• Attending both reported and unreported temporarily breakdowns immediately without any delays so as to ensure customers have constant power supply
KEY KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
• Form IV or VI Secondary Education
• Holder of Trade Test in Mechanics level 111, 11, or 1 from any recognized institution
• One year working experience,
REMUNERATION: An attractive compensation package based on performance and commensurate with the responsibilities will apply to the successful candidates
How to Apply
• Qualified and interested candidate may apply by sending a detailed application letter clearly stating why you should be considered for the position and how you will add value to the company • All Applications must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vita, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and contacts of three referees • Application letters should clearly state the candidate's name, secondary examination index number and year of examination appearing in the attached academic certificates • Applications should be sent to address of a Regional office which is indicated below! IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS • First appearance: 18 February, 2019 • Deadline for submission of applications is 4th March 2019 • Applicants must include reliable phone numbers for effective communication • All applications must be channelled through previous supervisor (head of work station) and attach your last enployment contract. • Applicants who will not be invited for an interview should consider themselves unsuccessful. • Please note that phone calls or any kind of soliciting for these positions by applicants or relatives will automatically lead to disqualification • NEVER PAY TO HAVE YOUR APPLICATION CONSIDERED. ANY CALL REQUESTING PAYMENT FOR ANY REASON IS A SCAM. IF YOU ARE REQUESTED TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR ANY REASON PLEASE CONTACT OUR COMMUNICATION OFFICE THROUGH 025-2820197 or email RM.Katavia Tanesco.co.tz • Women and disabled are highly encouraged to apply. KATAVI REGION REGIONAL MANAGER TANESCO LTD. PO BOX 24 KATAVI