Tanzania CEO at Sokowatch Tanzania
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Sokowatch Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
- Bachelor degree in business or related field
- Fluency in English and Swahili
- At least 3-5 years’ Experience leading either (i) a P&L in emerging markets and/or (ii) a functional area involving consumer goods in emerging markets (e.g. sales, logistics, operations, distribution or marketing)
- Strong sales focus and demonstrated ability to outperform goals and drive sales efforts.
- A solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning
- Proficient with web and desktop applications including Word, Excel, and Power point
- Experience leading a team and motivating teammates to perform at their very best
- A hunger to succeed like never before and scale our business coupled with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Data driven in decision making
- Possess strategic mindset on where our market and consumers are heading
- Team player with excellent people and leadership skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Fully own Tanzania P&L, including revenue, financial performance, cash flow and cost management.
- Ensure weekly/monthly/quarterly revenue, gross margin, recruitment, and productivity targets are met
- Develop strong relationships with key partners such as manufacturers, distributors, and other potential channels
- Drive sales and recruiting efforts of a talented high-performing sales team
- Overall leadership and management of all personnel, including the recruiting and management of staff
- Fully own Tanzania P&L, including revenue and cost management
- Supervise and drive your business with data: steer each team across a set of defined and aligned KPIs, set ambitious targets and closely track towards the success of your business
- Build and empower a great local team committed to Sokowatch’s vision that is highly motivated to achieve excellence
- Work collaboratively with Sokowatch’s Head of Operations and CEO to develop a strategy and plan to achieve ambitious growth targets
- Lead weekly reporting meetings across Warehousing, Fleet, and Agent Management to hold teams accountable to objectives and key results
- Lead monthly reporting of overall Tanzania reporting to global leadership team
- Establish new and improve existing processes in the Tanzania market to ensure a lean, efficient operation as much as possible
- Identify opportunities to grow the business and the brand in Tanzania. Whether it be new products, services, or marketing opportunities, you are the head of innovation for the Tanzania market.
- Frequently analyse competitor behaviour and help strategically position Sokowatch in the Tanzanian market.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply through [email protected] Closing date October 04th, 2019.