Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited Job Vacancy : Head of human Resources and Administration
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB) is a Government Institution established under the Companies Act, 2002 arve licensed under the provisions of the Banking and Financial Institutions Act No 5 of 2006 and the Banking and Financial Institutions (Development Finance) Regulations, 2012. The bank has the following kev objectives:
• To catalyze credit delivery to the agricultural sector and thereby accelerate agricultural growth;
• To lead, as an apex agricultural financing bank, in capacity building strategies and programmes to strengthen the agriculture fitarcial value chain,
• To be an important player in the implementation of the Government’s development vision, policies and programmes, including but not limited to the Tanzania Development Vision 2015, Agricultural Sector Development Programme, Kilimo Kwanza Initiative, Second-Generation Financial Sector Reforms as well as in the furtherance of the National Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty for Mainland Tanzania (MKUKUTA), and Zanzibar Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty (MKUZA);
• To build on existing agro-financing activities through provision of short, medium and long-term faucets to the following: smallholder farmers’ groups, savings and credit cooperative societies (SACCOS), community banks, commercial banks and microfinance institutions (MFIS) dat are active in lending to the agricultural sector;
• To coordinate and monitor agriculture and rural lending activities with a view to maximizing the impact of agricultural growth by working closely with the Ministries and institutions responsible for Agriculture, Regional Administration as well as the numerous players active in this sector;
• To assist the Government in implementing its policies on enhancing financial inclusion and economic empowerment in the rural areas. suitably
The TADB is hereby inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies:
Head of human Resources and Administration -1Vacancy, Dsan
Nature and Scope:
he successful candidate will report to the Managing Director: He/she Will be responsible for the Human Resources and Administrative Services policy development and implementation, geared towards attainment of the strategic objectives and goals of the bank.
• To develop appropriate human resource or administrative Services policies and procedures and ensure their effective implementation.
• To prepare budgets in the respective areas, obtain approval and control expenditure within budget.
• To coordinate the selection, recruitment, induction placement and manpower planning.
• To provide guidance to both management and staff on all matters relating to industrial employee relations including terms and conditions of service.
• To ensure provision of effective and efficient office and other procurement of goods and services, such as stationery, other telephone, fax, email and messenger services and maintenance of company assets.
• To develop targeted training plans for the bank and ensure their implementation.
• To prepare, co-ordinate and manage the performance management system of the bank.
• To develop and manage the bank’s relationship with various stakeholders, such as government offices, suppliers, customers and the general public.
• To co-ordinate and arrange the bank’s functions conferences and staff get together.
• To prepare periodic reports to the Management and Board on Human Resources and Administrative Services.
• To carry out any other duties assigned by the Managing Director from tme to time.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
• Master’s Degree/Postgraduate qualifications in Human Remourdes, Public Administration, Business Administration or related discipline;
• Minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience, of which 4 must be in a senior level in reputable company or financial institution; organizational skills;
• Leadership, motivaton and people management skills
• Strong written and communication skills with ability to write reports in a concise and focused style:
• Must be a team player, very self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize work load with minimum supervision
• Highly developed Computer skills:
• Possession of knowledge of the banking industry and its related laws, regulations, policies and procedures will be an
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and excellent working environment
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address shown below, enclosing: • Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of • An Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae; • Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidate; • Certified copies of relevant certificates • Names and full contacts of three (3) referees. Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 14.00 pm on Thursday, 14th March 2019, Managing Director, Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank, 4th Floor Acacia Estatas Building, Plot 84 Kinondoni P.O. Box 63372, DAR ES SALAAM. Email: [email protected] For further information, please visit the Bank's website: Watssite: www.tadb.co.tz