Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited Job Vacancy : Business Process/ Re- Engineering Manager
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB) is a Government Institution established under the Companies Act, 2002 arve licensed under the provisions of the Banking and Financial Institutions Act No 5 of 2006 and the Banking and Financial Institutions (Development Finance) Regulations, 2012. The bank has the following kev objectives:
• To catalyze credit delivery to the agricultural sector and thereby accelerate agricultural growth;
• To lead, as an apex agricultural financing bank, in capacity building strategies and programmes to strengthen the agriculture fitarcial value chain,
• To be an important player in the implementation of the Government’s development vision, policies and programmes, including but not limited to the Tanzania Development Vision 2015, Agricultural Sector Development Programme, Kilimo Kwanza Initiative, Second-Generation Financial Sector Reforms as well as in the furtherance of the National Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty for Mainland Tanzania (MKUKUTA), and Zanzibar Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty (MKUZA);
• To build on existing agro-financing activities through provision of short, medium and long-term faucets to the following: smallholder farmers’ groups, savings and credit cooperative societies (SACCOS), community banks, commercial banks and microfinance institutions (MFIS) dat are active in lending to the agricultural sector;
• To coordinate and monitor agriculture and rural lending activities with a view to maximizing the impact of agricultural growth by working closely with the Ministries and institutions responsible for Agriculture, Regional Administration as well as the numerous players active in this sector;
• To assist the Government in implementing its policies on enhancing financial inclusion and economic empowerment in the rural areas. suitably
The TADB is hereby inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies:
Business Process/ Re- Engineering Manager-1 Vacancy, Dsm
Nature and Scope:
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Information Communication Technology. Ha, she will work with all departments and external stakeholders to redesign banks business processes so as to improve their efficiency.
• Provide the bank with management consulting on organization process redesign and introduction of business processes.
• Assist with the analysis and implementation of process improvements as a team leader
• Support and influence processes change initiatives and assist business departments with writing proposals on required solutions for improving their efficiency.
• Support the acquisition of new technology by participating in Proof of Concepts, documenting requirements, and evaluating solution capabilities
• Analyze data and assess performance of implemented ICT solutions against specified requirements for optimization Assists in managing projects, creating project charters, baseline/project metrics, data collection plans, pilot plans, control plans, high-level training/implementation plans, etc.
• Carry out any other duties assigned by Supervisor or Managing Director from time to time.
• management or Business Administration (preferably) with undergraduate degree qualifications in information technology related fields.
• Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience, of which 2 must be in a senior level in reputable company experience in financial institution is an added advantage)
• Knowledge of business and information systems environment
• Derronstrated project management skills
• Experience with business transformation and business process redesign with the support of IT systems
• Knowledge of As-is and To-Be business process mapping and how to tie processes to IT system requirements, Induding? Financial management or ERP,
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively a with business users and project team while providing objective: insights that support a change management mindset
• Professional Certifications in change management and project
• Strong written and communication skills with ability to write reports in a concise and focused style
• Must be a team player, very self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize workload with minimum supervision,
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and excellent working environment.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address shown below, enclosing: • Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of • An Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae; • Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidate; • Certified copies of relevant certificates • Names and full contacts of three (3) referees. Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 14.00 pm on Thursday, 14th March 2019, Managing Director, Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank, 4th Floor Acacia Estatas Building, Plot 84 Kinondoni P.O. Box 63372, DAR ES SALAAM. Email: [email protected] For further information, please visit the Bank's website: Watssite: www.tadb.co.tz