TANROADS Rukwa Jobs in Tanzania : Office Attendant
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TANROADS Rukwa
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Rukwa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS) is vested with the responsibility of Maintenance and Development of Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Tanzania Mainland.
As a measure to strengthen capacity of discharging TANROADS’ functions effectively, the Regional Manager’s Office – TANROADS Rukwa seeks to recruit qualified and competent Tanzanian Citizens to fill vacancies at its office.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill the vacancies in the region on Contract terms (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance)
TERMS AND CONDITONS OF SERVICE:
Appointment will be on Contract Terms of two years, renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
POSITION TITLE: OFFICE ATTENDANT (1 VACANCY)
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Successful applicant must be ready to work on all working days and during Weekends and Public Holidays. They should be willing to work for considerable lengths of time when required under minimum supervision.
The Position Holder shall report to Shift in- Charge
- National Form IV certificate;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office);
- Fluent in both Kiswahili and English;
- Age between 20-45 years inclusive.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Cleaning offices, washrooms and office premises;
- Prepares and serves refreshments;
- Moving files and documents as directed;
- Undertaking photocopying or binding of documents as directed;
- Dispatching letters or parcels;
- Perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the senior staff.
- Any Tanzanian citizens who meet the conditions and requirements of this advertisement are invited to apply.
- Applicants who are employed should route their applications through their current Employers.
- Persons with unresolved criminal offences are not eligible and therefore should not apply
- All applications should have three names of referees and their day time telephone contacts.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Only candidates who are willing to join the Agency immediately/after being notified are invited to send their own handwritten application letter.
All interested candidates are required to apply to the undersigned not later than on Friday, 29th March, 2019 at 16:00 hours attaching to their applications CVs, certified copies of Academic and Professional certificates; birth certificate, names of three referees including former Employer if any; applicant contact telephone number and postal address. Late applications shall not be considered. Hand and Postal deliveries are permitted (electronic mails are not allowed). Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Regional Manager,
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS),
P.O. Box 04,