TANROADS Rukwa Jobs in Tanzania : Driver x2
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TANROADS Rukwa
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
THE REGIONAL MANAGER’S OFFICE, TANROADS IRINGA is responsible for the day-to-day management of Trunk and Regional roads network in Iringa region. The primary functions of the Regional Manager’s Office include management of maintenance and development of the network, axle load control, implementation of road safety and environmental measures, Road Reserve Management and provision of technical advice and consultancy services to other Government and private Institutions on issues road related in the Region.
The Regional Manager, TANROADS Iringa on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS is looking for open minded and creative candidates who are motivated to work within a modern and dynamic environment.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill the various vacancies in the region on contract term (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance).
DRIVER – (2 POSTS)
Key Qualifications for the Driver;
- Form IV Certificate
- Valid Class C Driving Licence- with good track record in driving
- Hold Basic Driving Course offered by VETA or any other recognised institution
- Pass the agency’s competitive interview work
- More than 3 years experience
- Must speak fluent Kiswahili and preferably be able to communicate in English
- Must be Tanzanian Citizen
- Age Not below 35
A KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To drive Agency’s motor vehicles
- To maintain the vehicles log book.
- To undertake motor vehicle services.
- To maintain safety and cleanliness of the motor vehicle
- To delivers and collects mail and goods.
- Understands defences while on road
Inspect the vehicle before and after “safari” in order to identify defects that may need maintenance
- To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
How to Apply
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their application letters enclosed with Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant education and professional certificates with names of two reputable referees their contact addresses, telephone number(s) and mail addresses so as to reach the below before 21 st March, 2019 at 16:00 hours local time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Those applicants who will not get letters of invitation for interview should consider themselves unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE: 21 st March, 2019 at 16:00 hours local time.
Please apply to:
The Regional Manager,
P.O. Box 23,
Tel. No. +255 – 026 2968881