TANROADS Rukwa Jobs in Tanzania : Cashiers x3
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TANROADS Rukwa
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS) is vested with the responsibility of Maintenance and Development of Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Tanzania Mainland.
As a measure to strengthen capacity of discharging TANROADS’ functions effectively, the Regional Manager’s Office – TANROADS Rukwa seeks to recruit qualified and competent Tanzanian Citizens to fill vacancies at its office.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill the vacancies in the region on Contract terms (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance)
TERMS AND CONDITONS OF SERVICE:
Appointment will be on Contract Terms of two years, renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
POSITION TITLE: CASHIERS (3 VACANCIES)
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Successful applicant must be ready to work on all working days and during Weekends and Public Holidays. They should be willing to work for considerable lengths of time when required under minimum supervision.
The Position Holder shall report to the Head of Accounts and Administration Unit
- Holder of Diploma in Accountancy from recognized Institution or Holder of Accounts Technician Certificate II (ATEC II) issued by NBAA or equivalent qualification recognized by NBAA;
- Must be computer literate;
- Must be A Tanzanian Citizen;
- Age between 24 – 35 Years of inclusive;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
Holder of this post who report to the Head of Accounts and Administration Unit will be responsible for the following;
- To prepare and issue cheques;
- To collect income;
- To prepare payments;
- To undertake bank reconciliation;
- To process and record financial transactions;
- To prepare wages and salary payments;
- To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Any Tanzanian citizens who meet the conditions and requirements of this advertisement are invited to apply.
- Applicants who are employed should route their applications through their current Employers.
- Persons with unresolved criminal offences are not eligible and therefore should not apply
- All applications should have three names of referees and their day time telephone contacts.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Only candidates who are willing to join the Agency immediately/after being notified are invited to send their own handwritten application letter.
All interested candidates are required to apply to the undersigned not later than on Friday, 29th March, 2019 at 16:00 hours attaching to their applications CVs, certified copies of Academic and Professional certificates; birth certificate, names of three referees including former Employer if any; applicant contact telephone number and postal address. Late applications shall not be considered. Hand and Postal deliveries are permitted (electronic mails are not allowed). Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Regional Manager,
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS),
P.O. Box 04,