TANROADS Iringa Jobs in Tanzania : Maintenance Engineers x2
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TANROADS Iringa
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Iringa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
THE REGIONAL MANAGER’S OFFICE, TANROADS IRINGA is responsible for the day-to-day management of Trunk and Regional roads network in Iringa region. The primary functions of the Regional Manager’s Office include management of maintenance and development of the network, axle load control, implementation of road safety and environmental measures, Road Reserve Management and provision of technical advice and consultancy services to other Government and private Institutions on issues road related in the Region.
The Regional Manager, TANROADS Iringa on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS is looking for open minded and creative candidates who are motivated to work within a modern and dynamic environment.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill the various vacancies in the region on contract term (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance).
POSITION TITLE: MAINTENANCE ENGINEER -2 POSTS
Duties and Responsibilities:
Tb Holder of b spot reports to Head of Engie ering Unit and will be rep ons ble for:-.
- Planning and undertaking inventory, condition, traffic and surveys for roads and bridges regularly,
- Investigation of sources of good quality construction materials along the rod s
- Preparing contract documents and drawings for maintenance work contracts
- Supervising/Monitoring the performance of contractors, process ng contractors invoices and facilitating timely payments.
- Review contractor’s time and cost t aims
- Preparing regular works progress reports for the Roads and perfoming such other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered by the Engineers’ Registration Board.
- Must have a work experience in road works of not less than three years
- Must have attended SEAP Programme
- Must be Computer literate;
- Must have a clean track record;
Age Limits: Applicant Must have not be less than 30 years of Age
Terms of Employments: 12 months Contract renewable
Remuneration: According to TANROADS Salary Scales
Duty Station: Iringa
How to Apply
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their application letters enclosed with Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant education and professional certificates with names of two reputable referees their contact addresses, telephone number(s) and mail addresses so as to reach the below before 21 st March, 2019 at 16:00 hours local time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Those applicants who will not get letters of invitation for interview should consider themselves unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE: 21 st March, 2019 at 16:00 hours local time.
Please apply to:
The Regional Manager,
P.O. Box 23,
Tel. No. +255 – 026 2968881