TANESCO Jobs in Tanzania : Drivers x5
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TANESCO
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) is implementing its strategies to increase access and connectivity of its energy services and products for Tanzanians to support the government’s industrialization agenda. The company is currently expanding its business by investing heavily in generation, transmission and distribution network. In line with this, TANESCO now invites applicants who are self-motivated, honest, hardworking and committed individuals to fill the positions under Specified Period Employment terms of Twelve Months Period (12) at KIBITI DISTRICT OFFICE, COAST REGION.
SPECIFIC ATTRIBUTES FOR THE POSITIONS TO BE FILLED:
All Candidates must:
Demonstrate impeccable performance track record;
Demonstrate highest degree of integrity, credibility, and character;
Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
Be capable of working with minimal supervision;
Be capable of delivering excellent results while working under pressure with tight deadlines;
Possess knowledge and competency in related field;
Good customer care;
Driver: 5 Posts
Report to: District Accountant
Driving and maintaining the Company vehicles as per Company rules, traffic instructions and regulations.
• Operates assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner to ensure safety of the vehicle and passengers.
• Adheres to Company Transport Policy, Rules and Procedures and maintaining discipline to road traffic laws, rules and signs.
• Records all routes in a log book in order to monitor fuel consumption.
• Keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside.
• Maintains accurate, up-to-date records on trip sheets, transportation forms, vehicle maintenance, incident reports, accident reports, fuel utilization, vehicle condition reports and other records that are requested by management.
• Performs minor maintenance tasks on assigned vehicle(s) as required.
• Coordinates the schedule for major or periodic vehicle maintenance with management.
• Form IV and/or VI Secondary School Academic Certificates
• Trade Test Grade I or Level III in Automobile Engineering/Mechanics from recognized institutions
• Valid Driving License Class C/C1/C2/C3 and/or E;
• Driving Certificates from NIT & or VETA; and
• Minimum of two (2) years of related working experience.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a written application giving full details of previous work life history, qualifications and include two work references.
Application letter should also indicate details of secondary school certificates such as candidate’s name, index number and year of examination appearing in the attached academic certificates.
Applications should be marked “Private and confidential” and addressed to:
SENIOR ZONAL MANAGER DSM & COAST ZONE, TANESCO – ILALA BUILDING, 4TH FLOOR, SAMORA AVENUE, P. O BOX 2233, DAR ES SALAAM.
Application close date is 3rd April 2019