TANESCO Jobs in Tanzania : Accounts Assistant x3
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TANESCO
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) is implementing its strategies to increase access and connectivity of its energy services and products for Tanzanians to support the government’s industrialization agenda. The company is currently expanding its business by investing heavily in generation, transmission and distribution network. In line with this, TANESCO now invites applicants who are self-motivated, honest, hardworking and committed individuals to fill the positions under Specified Period Employment terms of Twelve Months Period (12) at KIBITI DISTRICT OFFICE, COAST REGION.
SPECIFIC ATTRIBUTES FOR THE POSITIONS TO BE FILLED:
All Candidates must:
Demonstrate impeccable performance track record;
Demonstrate highest degree of integrity, credibility, and character;
Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
Be capable of working with minimal supervision;
Be capable of delivering excellent results while working under pressure with tight deadlines;
Possess knowledge and competency in related field;
Good customer care;
Accounts Assistant: 3 Posts
Report to: Assistant Accountant
Assisting District Accountant in performing all accounting activities in the district.
• Prepares accurately, neatly all input data to ensure that report preparations are in time.
• Reports all accounting anomalies immediately to ensure that corrective measures are implemented in time.
• Prepares CRN, DRN, JVS and any other adjustments to ensure that all errors committed are removed.
• Attends customers in a good manner and acceptable language to ensure that no customer is complaining about his/her bills.
• Holder of Ordinary Diploma in Accountancy, Finance or relevant qualification from recognized learning Institutions plus Certificate of Secondary Education (Form Four or Six).
• Minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience in managing finance functions.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a written application giving full details of previous work life history, qualifications and include two work references.
Application letter should also indicate details of secondary school certificates such as candidate’s name, index number and year of examination appearing in the attached academic certificates.
Applications should be marked “Private and confidential” and addressed to:
SENIOR ZONAL MANAGER DSM & COAST ZONE, TANESCO – ILALA BUILDING, 4TH FLOOR, SAMORA AVENUE, P. O BOX 2233, DAR ES SALAAM.
Application close date is 3rd April 2019