Systems Gaming Inspector at Gaming Board of Tanzania
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Gaming Board of Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Appointed by: Management Appointment Committee
Reports to: Inspection and Compliance Manager
Holder of first Degree in Information Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent qualification
Possession of Cisco. Microsoft or/and CompTIA certification is an added advantage
- Conducts periodic inspection of licensed operations to assess compliance with the gaming
- Conduct inspections of prospective gaming premises to determine suitability for gaming operations.
- Prepare timely inspection reports on inspected gaming
- Conducts verification on the accuracy of all returns received by GBT from gaming operators.
- Conducts supervision of gaming draws to ensure compliance with the gaming legislation or Guidelines issued by GBT.
- Conduct periodic reconciliation of information and data on the conduct and outcome of lottery operations.
- Develops and maintains database of gaming devices and other relevant information.
- Monitors performance of licensees and their compliance with gaming legislation
- Undertakes any other relevant duties as may be assigned by supervisors from time to time.
How to ApplyInterested candidates should apply in confidence to the below address or enclosing:-
- Duly signed application letter
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates
- Names and addresses of three referees.
DIRECTOR GENERAL Gaming Board of Tanzania P.O. Box 1717 Par es Salaam. The deadline for receiving applications is 24 October 2019 at 16:00 HRS