This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
28 Sep 2019
System Developer at Coseke Tanzania Limited
Welcome to Jobweb Tanzania. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click here to subscribe for job alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Coseke Tanzania Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
• Design, development, deployment and testing of solutions.
• Implement and debug subsystems and components
• Training and roll out of solutions.
• Installation and configuration of software as per the specified terms and requirements.
• Documentation of solutions provided (reports, user and technical manuals), as per specifications given.
• Comply with project plans and industry standards as specified and required in each project
• Point of reference on response to tenders, quotations and other advisory tasks related to COSEKE
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Participate in Proof of Concept and Demos/Presentations.
• Proficiency in Linux/Unix Operating system
• Database systems development using SQL 2012 and above, Oracle Databases and IBM Informix, My SQL data base
• Perform tasks efficiently and work together with team to ensure project success.
• Proficiency in visual basic programming language and JQL.
• Performs all activities associated with evaluating systems requirements, designing appropriate test plans and performing software tests
• Must understand technical documents describing systems and processes, and demonstrate an aptitude and willingness to keep technical skills current by learning new languages, operating systems, hardware, tools and technology.
• Analyze customer testing requirements and translate into appropriate test plans
• Generate test related documents
• Work in a team and individual work environment
• Come up with innovative products for the R & D development
• lead or participate on cross functional team
• Act in accordance with the instruction of and comply with all lawful directions of the company’s management.
• Promote and safeguard at all times the interest of the company and its business and not do anything detrimental to those interest.
• Maintain absolute confidentiality in your work matters and company’s records
Education and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in Computer related fields like computer science, information systems and mathematics, from an accredited institution.
• Other certifications (Microsoft, Oracle or Redhat Certified) will be and added advantage.
Age: Below 30
Age: Below 30
Experience: Fresh Graduates who can demonstrate the strong knowledge in computer programming and database management are highly motivated to apply.
Remuneration: Attractive packages will be provided to the successful candidate
Application Deadline: 15th October 2019
Method of Application
Application should be sent STRICTLY through email to [email protected] (hardcopy shall not be accepted). Application letters enclosed with CV’s indicating names and addresses of three referees, copies of relevant academic transcripts and certificates should be attached on the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The duty station is Dar es salaam, Tanzania