Supply Chain Management Officer at Wassha Incorporation
- Company: Wassha Incorporation
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Iringa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
· Good team leader.
· Plenty of initiative and can work unsupervised.
· Knowledge of geography.
· Good communication skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Google spreadsheets, databases and other IT programs.
· Writing skills.
· Ability to remain calm under pressure and make decisions quickly.
· Integrity and the ability to deal with confidential information are essential.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Financial management skills.
· Planning and organizing skills ability.
· Efficient and accurate with attention to detail.
· Assertiveness and Business acumen.
· Judgement and Negotiations skills.
· Advance Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or relevant field with 3 years’ experience in the supply chain management.
· Familiarity with safety and procedural best practices in SCM
· Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment;
· Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
· Computer literacy essential.
Method of Application
Interested individuals should submit their applications to [email protected] indicating: Why you think you qualify for this post Current CV, indicating relevant experience based on previous tasks; and skills that you are bringing into the organization. Names and contacts of three referees who have supervised you in your previous working history. Email subject should indicate the region you apply for. Telephone calls will not be entertained.