Sokoine University of Agriculture Jobs in Tanzania : Assistant Lecturers-Department of Engineering Sciences And Technology
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Sokoine University of Agriculture
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Morogoro Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Tanzania
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES – RE – ADVERTISEMENT
The Management of Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) invites suitable qualified Tanzanians to apply for positions of Assistant Lecturer. All applications should be addressed to the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance), P.O. Box 3000, CHUO KIKUU, MOROGORO seven days from the date of this re-advertisement. The application letters should indicate names, contacts and addresses of three referees, together with certified copies of certificates and transcripts i.e. Form IV, Form VI, Diploma, Bachelor, Masters and PhD, Birth Certificate, Curriculum Vitae and testimonials.
Assistant Lecturers-Department of Engineering Sciences And Technology
Discipline of Irrigation and Water Resources Engineering for applicants in possession of a Master of Science in Water Resources Engineering/lrrigation Engineering/lrrigation and Water Resources Engineering or its equivalent (with at list a GPA of 4.0 out of 5.0) and Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum score of “B+” or a GPA of 3.8 in the relevant subjects.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To undergo an induction course in pedagogic skills for those who had none before;
• To carry out lectures, conduct tutorials, seminars and practicals for undergraduate programmes;
• To prepare and present case studies;
• To conduct and publish/disseminate research results;
• To recognize students having difficulties, intervene and provide help and support;
• To participate in consultancies and community services under supervision;
• To attend workshops, conferences and symposia; and
• To perform any other duties that may be assigned by the relevant authorities.
Age: Not above 45 years of age.
Remuneration: As per Treasury Registrar’s Circular No. 7 of 2015, which is applicable at the moment. Terms of employment: Permanent and Pensionable.
Please Note: –
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their addresses/e-mail and/or telephone
Those working in the Public Service are required to route their applications through their current employers, otherwise your request will not be considered.
Those who studied abroad TCU Verification must be attached to the application, otherwise your request will not be considered.
During application the applicant should state the Department, Position and Discipline one is vying for.
How to Apply
All applications should be addressed to the: Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance), P.O. Box 3000, CHUO KIKUU, MOROGORO. Two weeks (Count from 01/02/2019) from the date of this advertisement. Deadline 14/02/2019