Social Worker –Inclusion at HelpAge International
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: HelpAge International
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kigoma
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- A bachelor’s degree or Diploma in special needs education (hearing impairment).
- Understanding of the Humanitarian inclusion standards.
- Understanding of protection and human rights issues concerning the refugees a plus.
- Demonstrable interest in ageing issues
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in special needs education (hearing impairment) or social work or health.
- Good report writing skills
- Self-motivation and strong team spirit
- Facilitation and trainings skills
1 Centrality of Protection in Humanitarian Action, IASC, December 2013
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Respectful and courteous.
- Able to maintain a high level of ethical standards
- Experience in working with refugee population is preferred.
- Ability to train and motivate others, taking into account cultural and language differences
- Ability to use basic computer packages (Word, Excel, PSS)
- Ability to communicate in both English, Kiswahili Kirundi or French a plus
- Excellent communication skills in writing and verbally
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
How to Apply
Please manually apply for this job using the details below: Candidates who meet these requirements should send an email requesting for the full Job Description to syone.[email protected]. Interested applicants should apply with a CV of not more than 2 pages and a cover letter stating how they meet the key competencies by email to: syone.[email protected] copy to tanzania.[email protected] Applications should be sent before Friday 15th November, 2019. Previous candidate who had applied should not apply. HelpAge International is an equal opportunity employer. Women are highly encouraged to apply. Disclaimer: Due to the urgency of this position, this will be an ongoing recruitment and the right candidate will be contacted on a rolling basis. No certificates need to be sent at this stage.