Social Worker For Amani Project at The Salvation Army Tanzania
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: The Salvation Army Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
The Salvation Army has been operating in Tanzania for over 80 years. At present, there are more than 150 Salvation Army locations in Tanzania. Each location aims to bring the Good News of Jesus Christ to the community. Through Church programmes, schools, institutions and extensive community development work, The Salvation Army aims to bring people to a living faith in Jesus Christ through preaching the gospel, teaching and modelling holy living, and meeting physical need without discrimination. Candidates should understand, respect and sympathise with the Mission and Values of The Salvation Army.
Context Do you feel you can offer experience and dedication to further The Salvation Army’s mission of helping everyone? Do you feel you can support The Salvation Army’s no discrimination policy! Do you think you can further our mission of helping the most marginalised in society? Do you want to be part of a team that has already answered ‘Yes!’ to these questions? If the answer to all 4 of these questions is yes, then we would love to work with you: Mbagala Kwetu and counselling centre under the salvation Army deals with taking care for the girls trafficked is looking for Tanzanian female who can fill the above post
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Worker Skills Sociology
- Masters degree will be an added advantage to applicant
- A person who is independent and able to confidently network with organisations Had experience working one on one with children – preferably : using case management model
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
- Ability to write reports and keep case records
- IT Skills ( Microsoft including word and excel.).
- Flexible and able to travel most of the time:
• Female are highly encouraged to apply
• Sympathetic to The Salvation Army and its aims /Sex.: :
• Between 25-45 years of age
• No previous criminal convictions or child abuse incidents
Experience and Knowledge 3 years’ experience working With vulnerable children, especially vulnerable girls Ability to communicate in English and Kiswahili (both written and spoken)
How to Apply
Please send within 14 days after publication, your cover letter, passport size photo and CV with copies of professional certificates and contact details of 3 referees to: The Salvation Army HQ, attention to Chief Secretary Daniel Kiama (Lt.-Colonel), PO Box 1273, DSM or email [email protected] For enquiries on details of this position: Lt.stivina sinana(0752 105263) Project Officer or Lt. Rael Otieno Social secretary(0713532093)