Social Research Foundation Jobs in Tanzania : Survey Enumerators
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Social Research Foundation
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Tanzania
The Economic and Social Research Foundation (ESRF) is an independent policy research institution based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. ESRF was established in 1994 to respond to the growing need for a research think tank with a mandate to conduct research for policy analysis and capacity building. The Foundation’s primary objectives are therefore to undertake policy enhancing research, to strengthen capabilities in policy analysis and decision making, as well as articulate and improve the understanding of policy options in government, the public sector, the donor community, and the growing private sector, and civil society.
The key themes or core research areas at ESRF are compliant to the Tanzania Development Vision 2025, the Five Year Development Plan and East African Community Development Strategies. The themes covered by ESRF are: Inclusive Growth, Employment and Industrialization; Governance and Accountability: Globalisation and Regional Integration; Social Service Delivery and Social Protection; Natural Resources and Environmental Management; and knowledge Management and Innovation.
The Foundation promotes public understanding of economic and social conditions as well as public policy issues. It carries out policy research, capacity development and promotes dialogue on policy issues by engaging both public and private sector stakeholders through online and offline discussions.
Given the increased demand to research and articulate various policy and strategic issues, ESRF seeks to recruit experienced, competent, self-motivated and dynamic Tanzanians for the following positions:
Required Qualifications and Experience:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and monitor communications between ESRF and the general public including social media.
• Develop and maintain relationships with the local media, including newspaper and electronic outlets.
• Assist in organizing, planning and publicizing the Foundation events or activities.
• Provide creative support for internal and external communication efforts including print publications, websites, social media, electronic communication, community engagement, media and video productions.
• Assist in the production and distribution of regular and special publications (i.e. newsletters, policy briefs, calendars, informational brochures, handbooks, good news notices, etc.)
• Prepare information packets as necessary for our stakeholders.
• Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective communication program.
• Given the increased demand for Enumerators to our various research survey works, ESRF plans to improve its database of enumerators who will be used on ESRF surveys works on Consultancy basis.
• Enumerators should be experienced, competent and self-motivated.
• Holders of Bachelor degree in any discipline.
• Experience of data collection in various surveys
• Experience in data collection by using CAPI will be an added advantage.
Remuneration: Attractive remuneration package as per ESRF Scheme.
How to Apply
For the position of Survey Enumerator, use the below link for application submission: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/esrfen APPLY TO: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/esrfen For more details on ESRF, please visit www.esrf.or.tz