SME/Individual Lending Manager at VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
VISIONFUND TANZANIA MICROFINANCE BANK LTD
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB), has a loan book ofTZs. I 7 billion and 30,000 customer base, more that 5,000 of them being small holder farmers. VFT-MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant position detailed here below;
Work reference no. 008/22
Position: SME/Individual Lending Manager
Reporting to: Chief Operations Officer
- Staff Recruitment and Training on Well-equipped staff for Individual Lending
- Monitoring on Portfolio Growth through Individual Lending
- Coordinate the efficiency and harmony among stakeholders of the Individual Lending Methodology
- Reporting – Real time and reliable information made available for different stakeholders
- Market Surveys and Lesson Learnt – Understanding the outcomes of the Individual Loan Product and to know the areas of improvement and the new opportunities in the market
- To supervise the Individual Loan activities ensuring that financial and operational performance targets for the Individual Loan Product are achieved through specialized Loan Officers and their Supervisors.
- To train Loan Officers and Supervisors on the marketing and selling of the Individual Loan Product
- To develop and foster a career path for Individual Lending Loan Officers and Loan Supervisors
- To continuously train BCMs for effective monitoring of the Individual Loan Product
- To provide guidance on the lending business plan and performance targets
- Monitoring the implementation of best practice, policies and procedures on Individual Lending
- Guidance on key result areas, implementation of activities, and workload
- Reporting on the progress of the Individual Loan Product to the management and other stakeholders.
Method of ApplicationInterested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to; [email protected]
The position should be the subject of the email application.
OR; through the postal address below:
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited,
P.O. Box I 546,
The application should reach the undersigned not later than 10th June 2022.
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that it has not engaged any consultant/ agent to conduct recruitment on its behalf.