Short Term Technical Assistance (STTAS) Services at Mendez England & Associates (ME&A)
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Short Term Technical Assistance (STTAS) Services
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
CALL FOR CV’s TO PROVIDE SHORT TERM TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE (STTAS) SERVICES USAID/TANZANIA DATA FOR DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
HOW TO REGISTER
Please follow the instructions provided below to register in the Data for Development roster of consultants. If you have provided your CVs to Data for Development before, you are requested to register again as a new consultant. Be sure to provide correct email address when you register:
• Click the following link to start your registration: https://usaidtanzaniaroster.com
• Check your email account including junk/spam folder for your one-time log in credentials.
• Log onto https://usaidtanzaniaroster.com by entering your username and password in the appropriate boxes exactly as it was provided to you.
• Proceed to fill the information ,
• Upload your CV
Consistent with the Data for Development Policy, a “second tier” competitive process will be employed to shortlist a consultant or a firm from the prequalified rosters. This may include requesting additional information from the potential consultants to facilitate a competitive recruitment process. After consultant selection and recruitment process for a task, a specific agreement shall be negotiated and executed for the task.
Application deadline is 13th December 2019.
ME&A, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making – decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.