SHDEPHA Jobs in Tanzania : Project Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: SHDEPHA
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Shinyanga
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Tanzania
Job Title: PROJECT Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (1 position)
Organisation: SHDEPHA+ KAHAMA
Project Name: USAID WAACHE WASOME
Duty Station: KARATU DC
Salary scale 500,000 tshs (gross salary)
SHDEPHA+ is an acronym for Service, Health, and Development for People living with HIV/AIDS. It is a national non-governmental organization, registered on 21 November 1994 with registration number SO 8216. SHDEPHA+ originated from the initiatives of fifteen people living with HIV/AIDS whose goal was to create a network and to mobilize resources to help people living with HIV/AIDS and to fight the spread of the disease. Although originally focusing on people living with HIV/AIDS, over the years SHDEPHA+ has expanded beyond HIV/AIDS and related issues to other development interventions and now covers both infected and affected by HIV/AIDS with over 65 branches countrywide. Each branch of SHDEPHA+ works independently, developing, managing and implementing its own projects; though all branches share one constitution and registration.
About WAACHE WASOME Project:
Waache Wasome’ is a five – year project (Dec 2016 – September 2020), funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented by World Education, Inc. (WEI/Bantwana) in Partnership with SHDEPHA+ at Karatu DC , The goal of the project is to increasing adolescent girls’ enrolment and retention in secondary school.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To maintain and updating database for all Waache Wasome intervention conducted by shdepha+.
- Implementation and evaluation of monitoring tools and data management.
- To ensure the DQA is carried on monthly basis in guidelines and that recommendation following the site DQA Visit are implemented
- To Ensure the QIQA is conducted in quarterly basis
- To ensure timely data entry ,cleaning on routine basis, generation of data queries and routine progress reports
- To collaborate with other team members to prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reported on supported program areas.
- To develop and respond to queries related to data analysis
- To perform other duties assigned by your supervisor
- To supervise volunteers (data clerks)
- To collaborate with Program coordinator to evaluate monthly and quarterly program progress and advice the Program manager/Management on strategies towards progress
- To analyse data and display at organisation notice board (should be on monthly basis
- In charge in evaluating the program progress on daily ,weekly and monthly basis and advice the staffs ,Program manager and deputy program manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the USAID waache Wasome Project must hold a Diploma /advanced diploma or Bachelor’s degree of the related field
- Computer literacy i.e. experience
- Keen attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong analytical and inter-personal skills
- Ability to prioritize, meets deadlines and work on multiple tasks
Job application procedure
SHDEPHA+ is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of Age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join SHDEPHA+ are encouraged to apply via E-mail only be sending an updated CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
Hand delivery is also acceptable
Deadline: 20th March 2019 by 5:00pm