Serene Microfinance Jobs in Tanzania : Marketing Officer
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Serene Microfinance
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Serene Microfinance Limited has been a growing and expanding company since its establishment in providing financial solutions to many individuals and corporates. Serene Microfinance Ltd exceptionally stands as good example due to the unique contribution in reaching many categories of customers in Tanzania with micro-loans whose operations are in many parts of Dar es Salaam City, the nearby Regions and all over Tanzania Regions.
In an effort to stream line operations, Serene Microfinance LTD seeks to recruit qualified Marketing Officer to be involved in increasing the sales of products and bringing profits for the company. A marketing officer will be key personnel involved in all kinds of marketing, networking and social medial invents of the marketing department of the company.
· Fully engage in selling of the microfinance products
· To Manage Microfinance Social Media and Advertising activities with a goal of maintaining a favorable image with potential customers, and the public.
· Maintain brand integrity across all Microfinance’s products and services; advertising and all internal and external communications.
· Door to door visitations to all physical addresses of the respective segments
- Ensure execution of relevant strategies for promotions, products and services launching and thematic/tactical messages on all outdoor, TV, Radio, print media, Digital & Social Media by planning and deploying accordingly.
· Negotiate with the advertising agencies and Organize events and exhibitions for the promotion of products and capture potential markets
- Manage tools that are used for the marketing purpose such as posters, DVD’s etc.
· Prepare budget and monthly expenditure report of the advertisements, promotions events and all types of expenses involved in marketing products
· Monitor the impact of the marketing strategies adapted on the sales of the product and make necessary amendments in the strategies
· Any other duties he/she may be assigned by Supervisor.
Required Skills and Experiences
· Strong attention to details and ability to work under tight deadlines · Strong networking and problem solving skills · Must be aware of the market trends, competitors in the market and future threats · Expert marketing skills and ability to implement new and innovative marketing strategies · Ability to work both independently and as a team
· Excellent customer service knowledge and ability to impart positive customer relations. · Excellent interpersonal skills to negotiate with the clients and the advertising agencies · Experience in the digital and social media space · Excellent commercial / contextual understanding Self-motivated and goal orientated · Honest and self-disciplined · Excellent Communication (both written and spoken) in English & Swahili
· Holder of University Degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication studies or related discipline. · A t least two years’ experience in a similar position. · Experience of working with Microfinance Institutions will be an added advantage.
Kindly submit your application with a detailed CV, Academic Certificates (Photo Copies) and Names of three (3) referees with their contacts to the address below not letter than 29th March, 2019. All late applications will not be processed.
How to Apply
All applications should be sent by Email and addressed to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager, Serene Microfinance Ltd, P.O.Box 33813, The Copy Cat Building, 3rd Floor, New Bagamoyo road-Victoria Dar es Salaam
Email; [email protected]
Note: only shortlisted candidates would be contacted