Senior Technical Project Manager at BRAVE Tanzania
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: BRAVE Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
- Lead the planning and implementation/delivery of all technical project
- May include light strategy, business case, agile, waterfall, market analysis, technical project management.
- Set goals and deliverables for the project team
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Management of project budgets while supporting Finance and Accounting teams in conducting financial analysis on projects to manage and understand the cost of delivery, margins, projections and where to optimize efforts and leverage resources.
- Provide direction and support to the project team
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Continuous project evaluations and assessment of results
- Maintains project management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Performs risk management for the different projects he/she is working on
- Manage project resource allocation
- Develop techniques for distributing and delivering tasks within the team based on the project and team requirements
- Build and implement best practices for performing tasks.
- Project evaluation on progress on a regular basis.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Customer relationship management
- Planning and organization
- Commercial Awareness
- Good presentation skills
- Technical Leadership
- Team work
BA or BS degree (CS, IT, Marketing, Business Administration or Commerce)
Masters degree a plus
Qualification in project management and 5+ years leading technology projects
Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management tools and techniques.
· Needs to figure things out and is driven to find a solution
· Engaging with clients, team and a variety of citizens impacted by the solutions
· Analytical and driven
· Fun and loves to build teams and consensus