Senior Sales Manager at Infobip
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Infobip
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Department: Sales
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
As a Senior Sales Manager you will have the opportunity to be our first impression on all prospective clients in the market. You will open doors to all of our target clients, meaningfully filling the top of the Sales funnel, with a competitive drive to succeed.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- Presenting our telecommunication services to a range of potential business partners.
- Frequently holding meetings within the given territory to boost profit and develop relationships with customers.
- Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company’s customer base and identifying new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Attending trade fairs and other industry events in order to expand your network and boost our business relationships.
- Collecting product feedback and conveying ideas for improvement to our technical teams.
- Managing the entire sales process with analysis of competitors and business intelligence activities.
- Supporting Team Leader in developing new joiners/ providing shadow onsite development opportunities
- Individual gross profit/traffic responsibility from new account acquisition
- Regular and timely updates of progress/active accounts on CRM
More about you:
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike and have great command of English.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in B2B Sales Development or Lead Generation roles (IT/Telecommunication industry)
- Existing/Strong network of Enterprise type clients/contacts that the candidate can approach
- Excellent communication skills – using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, highly systematic personality
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You take consultative and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You have a flexible personality.
- You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiations.
- You have strong analytical skills and passion towards technology.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities … Talk about a balanced lifestyle!