Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Good Neighbors Tanzania
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Good Neighbors Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
- Leading, coaching and supervising Monitoring and evaluation team.
- Lead M&E Team to develop work plan and tools for data collection and project annual data collection review.
- Lead on development of Country strategic Plan and project redesigning.
- Responsible for writing and publishing GNTZ Annual report, designing and publishing case stories, brochures and fliers to disseminate projects results regularly.
- Assist other departments in building capacity of operation/project officers on planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Oversee and manage all construction projects, regularly coaching, monitoring and check progress by using developed monitoring tool and observe in the field.
- Performing other administrative activities such as checking and monitoring budget requests, final spending summaries, leading M&E weekly meetings and reviewing meeting minutes and submit to MD and attending managerial meetings every month.
- Bachelor Degree; Community Development, Development Studies, Health Information System, International Relations, Public Health or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in the senior-level position and work experience on Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Proficiency in Evaluation design, development of indicators and targets, facilitation and report writing.
- Leadership skills, problem-solving skills, creativity and innovative strategic in decision making.
- Knowledge of Project Cycle Management, Humanitarian Principles and cultural awareness.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Offices.
How to Apply
All applications should be sent with an enclosed cover letter (addressed to Human Resource Division P.O. Box 33104 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania), detailed curriculum vitae containing complete names and addresses (postal, email, phone), together with names and contact details of three referees to: E-mail: [email protected]. Deadline for application is not later than 24th September, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and emails. Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport or/and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.