Senior Manager Mwanza Medical Center And Cluster Operations at Aga Khan Health Service
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Aga Khan Health Service
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
The Hospital’s recent expansion focuses on expanding key clinical services including the development of comprehensive cardiology, oncology and neurosciences programmes as well as the expansion of orthopedics and trauma, diagnostic imaging, pathology, critical care, and women and child health.
The Hospital has also established 23 outreach health facilities that are located across 11 regions of Tanzania and are connected via an integrated health systems that supports a strong continuum of care from primary to tertiary medicine.
- Masters Degree in Health Care or Hospital Administration or in Business Administration OR any field of Allied Health
- A degree in any clinical discipline will be an added advantage
- 5 to 7 years of executive-level experience in Health Care Administration in a Hospital or International Health Organization environment.
- Extensive knowledge of current health care administration, principles and practices.
- Extensive knowledge of management principles, practices and procedures including accounting & finance, purchasing, people management, facilities, human resource and related supporting services within Hospital areas.
- Ability to analyze operational data and employ approved management techniques to obtain maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ability to interpret established policies into operating procedures to facilitate implementation of hospital programs.
- Special interest in and knowledge of the areas of maternal, neonatal and child health, and district health systems and population health would be an advantage.
- Excellent people management, interpersonal, leadership and delegation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management, presentation and organizational skills.