Senior Manager; Branch Operations at CRDB Bank
- Company: CRDB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
CRDB Bank PLC is looking for a suitable person to fill a vacant position of Senior Manager; Branch Operations in the Department of Banking Operations at the Head Office, in Dar es Salaam.
Oversee operations for accounts personalization, ATM Operations and Account Operations in compliance with SLA and Bank operating policies and procedures. Spearhead streamlining and automation of processes to improve operational efficiency.
- Co-ordinate branch operations related activities within the entire Bank by developing and implementing operational procedures to ensure operational efficiency in line with the bank’s approved procedures and policies and regulations.
- Authorize system account amendments and account personalization.
- Ensure system standard reports are monitored and backed-up daily.
- Ensure that the approved system set up is done correctly and are properly maintained.
- Monitor the system data integrity, cleanness and follow-up with DICT or other units/branch for corrections.
- Ensure that the system Default Suspense accounts monitoring and timely detection of defaulting entries. Make sure outstanding transactions are communicated to the branch and timely reversed.
- To ensure all ATM operation issues are properly managed to improve efficiency and increase the volume of transactions/ Income in line with business targets while maintaining compliance with policies and procedures. ATMs health status through monitoring tool.
- Review of various daily reports on performance and ensure timely sharing of the same with other stakeholders.
- Ensure that the management and system users are appropriately advised on system accounting matters.
- Review, develop, monitor and control financial budgets for the centralized branch operations unit to ensure compliance to budget limits.
- Initiate changes in centralized branch operating procedures.
- Ensure all Queries and Inquiries from customers regarding captured cards and CCTV cameras images are timely responded.
- To organize and attend meetings with stakeholders for updating and evaluation of the ongoing activities.
- Provide the Director of Risk and Compliance with inputs for risk report.
- Establish and agree on performance targets of individual staff of Centralized Operations Unit.
- Manage the performance of subordinate staff, mentor and propose training plans to ensure their performance is aligned with business goals and objectives.
- Manage the Centralized Operations team to ensure that Bank operations are conducted in an efficient, timely manner to a high standard.
- Ensure proper keeping of records of Centralized Operations Unit activities.
- Provide technical support on system implementation, upgrade and development in financial and accounting areas.
- Ensure effective communication and coordination with Branch management/ Custodians Participate during the preparation of the departmental budget and conduct review to ensure compliance to allocated budget for ATMs.
- Participate in Bank’s projects and assignments as required.
- Leadership experience and a strategic thinker.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with experience of dealing with executives at all levels.
- Effective writing and presentation skills in English and Swahili.
- Excellent networking skills, internally and externally.
- Logical decision-making skills.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word/ excel.
- Project management skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree from reputable University preferably in Commerce, Business or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in banking operations, 3 years being in a senior role.
- In-depth knowledge of Centralized Operations and involved systems.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. The successful candidate will receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with demands of the position.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with a detailed up to date CV with two work-related referees addressed to the below email with a clear subject of the position applied for not later than 23rd March 2020. Hard copies will not be accepted. Email: [email protected]