Senior Manager at NMB Bank Plc
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: NMB Bank Plc
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
To deliver all commercial activities of the AgriWholesale including timely execution of loan applications, approvals, and disbursements.
- Review AgriWholesale credit appraisals exceeding branch approval limits submitted at Head Office
- Through monitoring of and co-ordination with Zonal Managers, ensure AgriWholesale targets are achieved
- Partially liaise with Operations manager and advise on actions to be taken with respect to poor performing loans or loans disbursed without compliance with approved credit terms and conditions.
- Partially team up with Business and Product Development Managers to structure and roll-out new AgriWholesale products.
- Fully manage relationships with partners, guarantors, and processing approval of scheme loans in financing agriculture.
- Fully Co-ordinate and consolidate all AgriWholesale loan report requirements of third parties
- Support the Relationship Managers with stakeholder interventions.
- Fully supervise learners, interns and trainees in such roles as Emerging Farmer Co-Coordinator, Commercial
- Defend credit papers at Credco, BCC and review papers prepared by RM’s
Business understanding of the agricultural sectors and their value chains; Bank’s agribusiness products
Project evaluation, credit assessment, relationship management
Building Partnerships, Developing others, Follow-up, Planning & Organizing, Work Standards
Qualifications and Experience
Graduate degree in Agriculture, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or similar
At least seven years of experience as a commercial manager or higher position managing agribusiness in a large organization
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date, then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.”